°•♡𝟔𝟐♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 looked around, the place had some houses and a large building, where they were directed to. they entered the bulding, walking through some corridors and going inside a room, where namjoon turned to them.

"please, place your weapons here. it's just a safety measure, after the trial you can get them back." he pointed to a metal table, looking at the five calmly.

"no." yeonjun scoffed, he wasn't about to be locked up without any guns in a place he didn't know. "we need safety too and being without guns doesn't seem anything close to it."

"let us stay with just blades, it's a mid term between the two parts." taehyun suggested, he could trust hobi, but making everyone defenseless in a pkace they didn't know was just stupid.

"i can accept that, it's only fair." namjoon nodded, analyzing the shortest male and his calm behavior. "you'll be called one by one by hongjoong." he pointed the short male with his hand. "but i will to be in charge of your trial, since you're the one who affirmed to know hobi." he looked at taehyun, who nodded, not seeing a problem with it.

"okay. let's please go by age, can the older come with me?" hongjoong said while carrying a notebook, probably to write down details about the males. yeonjun stepped foward, still holding soobin's hand, and turned to namjoon.

"you do something to him and i will strip your guts out of your fucking body." he gave the community's leader a side glare before following the short male, leaving soobin behind.

"sorry for him. how does the trial work?" taehyun turned to namjoon, who remained with the calm expression even after being threatened.

"don't worry about it." he gave the male a small smile before continuing to speak. "the trial is divided in parts, first one is to collect basic information about you, hongjoong is the one in charge of that, we need to know where to place you in case you can stay, by 'place you' i mean how you will help the community considering your abilities and knowledge. the second part is physical, you will shoot and fight with our best guard, so we can know your skills in said aspects, this part jungkook is in charge. the last part is longer, during three days, where we will see if you're adept to living along with us, if you pass, you can permanently stay here and have a house."

"you choose who can stay here based on what?" taehyun asked, holding beomgyu's hand tight when feeling that the male was uneasy.

"potencial, abilities and dangerousness." the leader answered simply. "last one being based on if the person is likely to hurt someone from inside the walls." the shortest nodded, turning around when hearing the door opening. hongjoong stepped outside the room, sighing while looking at them. it was a surprisingly fast first trial.

"next one, please." soobin patted beomgyu's head, before following the male inside. the room was empty except for a table and two chairs, one where hongjoong sat on. "take a seat."

"can you please tell me your name and age." the short man said while getting ready to write the information down.

"choi soobin, twenty three."

"is any of them related to you?"

"yes, the long haired one is my brother."

"your previous occupation? what you majored in college or jobs you had."

"biology student and part-time worker in a convenience store."

"weapons you can use?"

"i know how to shoot and use a knife. i kinda know how to throw knives too but i'm not good at it."

it was like this for a long time, hongjoong asking questions and writing the answers on the paper, when it was over he stared at the man in front of him, sighing after.

"before you go, i notice you and..." the short male looked at his own notes, trying to verify the correct name, but remembering he didn't even have that. "you and the black haired guy seem close. i had some problems with his trial, so i would like to ask a couple of things about him."

soobin giggled softly, he wasn't surprised at all, he doubted yeonjun would answer their questions, specially the more personal ones, like what they did before the outbreak or about their family.

"it depends on the questions, what did you get from him until now?" hongjoong stared at the taller, no expression visible on his face.

"nothing. he didn't tell anything, not even his name. we can't accept him if we don't have any information." the taller gave the other a small smile and nodded his head, comprehending his struggle.

"i can't answer everything, it's his life and choice to tell ot not, but his name is choi yeonjun, he's twenty four and good with weapons and fighting. that's all i can say, sorry."

hongjoong thanked him, it wasn't much, but it was something. he would have to talk with namjoon about the black haired, secretive people could be dangerous.

"well, you can go through that door now, jungkook will be there waiting for all five of you."

soobin did as said, opening the second door on the end of the room and realizing it was outside the building. yeonjun was there, leaned on a tree while jungkook tried to talk to him, not succeeding at all. when the older turned and saw the brown haired, he came to him, holding him by the waist while looking at his face.

"are you okay?"

"yeah, hongjoong just asked things and i answered them. he told me you didn't say anything though, which i'm not surprised." soobin giggled, his dimples decorating his cheeks. yeonjun tsked while feeling his heartbeat increase because of the other.

"they're annoying, i'm not saying shit. they don't need to know about my personal life to let us stay." before soobin could answer, someone came closer to them.

"you must be soobin, joong told me your name. i'm jungkook." the male held out a hand to him, to which soobin shook gently. "we will wait for the others before starting, okay?"

"yes, thank you." the tallest smiled, friendly.

yeonjun tsked, annoyed, and pulled soobin closer, sending jungkook a cold stare, one that was extremely clear. the brown haired bit his lips, trying to not let a smile out, he liked how possessive the older was acting, people usually are possessive with what they cherish after all.

"hey kook, when are you starting?" san appeared from the side of the building, walking to them. "i want to see if these people are actually useful or just act like it." he gave yeonjun a side glare, who completely ignored the remark, not caring at all about the pitiful act when knowing he could kill every single person of the community easily. san didn't seem to like it though, tsking.

°•°•♡•°•°