°•♡𝟑𝟗♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • blood, explicit violence, gore•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖔 looked back, staring at the shirtless male standing at the door, the man supposed to guard the door dead beside him. he scoffed, looking skeptically at yeonjun.

"why would i do that? he's my little toy." the black haired laughed, covering his mouth with the back of his bloodied hand. he found funny how theo thought he had an option, but as soon as he saw soobin's arm, yeonjun stopped laughing and looked at the muscular male's face.

soobin kept quiet, scared of what could happen, just like the other two, but beomgyu for different reasons. yeonjun grabbed one of his knives, that he got back after escaping, and threw it at the man's thigh, who groaned and kneeled down.

"i was going to just shoot you, you know." the black haired walked calmly to where theo was, kicking him in the face and taking his knife out of his thigh after. "but you touched bunny. my bunny." he grabbed the man's ankle, dragging him by it and throwing him on one of the empty chairs after, tying him up.

"and now i have to teach you not to touch what's mine." yeonjun walked to the table and picked a different knife, then he came back to the male and stood behind him, bending down to whisper in his ear. "i'm sorry to say that you made the mistake of touching my favorite."

the black haired got up, tilted the man head by pushing it to the side and cut his ear off. theo screamed and tried to free himself, but failed miserably, before he could try again though, yeonjun cut his other ear off too. beomgyu didn't even saw it, he was too worried trying to stay conscious, now that he finally managed to wake up.

"you even took beomgyu's eye off!" the black haired circled the man, standing in front of him now. "who's bunny's brother." he scoffed before stabbing the male's other thigh. "wait here for me, yes?"

yeonjun turned around, silently going to soobin and freeing him. he bent down to examine his face, using his hands to turn soobin's head so he could see if he was too hurt.

"go away, bunny." yeonjun caressed the other's cheek before continuing. "you need to get the others and run, okay? i don't want you to see what i'm going to do with him."

"o-okay." soobin nodded softly, still trembling from fear.

"i'll look for taehyun and kill every single person who is in this building. wait for me in the house, and if i don't come back then don't search, i will probably be dead." yeonjun kissed his forehead and stood up, waiting for the male to get off of the chair.

the black haired's torso was full of his own blood, the new horizontal cuts made sure to paint his skin red. soobin stared at him, yeonjun seemed completely dead, like his mind was empty and didn't have any thoughts anymore. he then turned around, running to kai and using the knife the oldest gave him to cut his ropes, doing the same with beomgyu after, who fell forward.

"kai we need to go!" soobin shook the blonde, trying to wake him up from his shock, which seemed to work when he saw an almost unconscious beomgyu in the leader's arms. both held each side of the long haired, soobin giving yeonjun a quick look before leaving. the black haired then turned to theo, smirking after.

"now i can do whatever i want with you." he got closer, staring at the knife in his hands before looking at the male's face. "i should start by taking your eye out, just like you did with beomgyu." he tsked. "i bet you will scream way more than he did though, even if i wasn't here to hear him, i can tell."

"but first." the black haired picked theo's ear from the floor, staring at him after. he smirked, grabbing the man's face between his fingers and forcing him to open his mouth, putting the ear inside. "you like eating things you're not supposed to, right? then eat." yeonjun forced theo to chew the ear, holding his mouth close until he saw the crying man swallow it. "there you go."

the black haired stared at the muscular man, satisfied with the sight. the so scary psychopath was sobbing like a baby, asking for yeonjun to let him go.

"i can't let you go, buddy." he took the knife out of the other's thigh and cleaned it on the male's shoulder. "not after what you did with bunn- oh, you can't listen to me right? i almost forgot i cut your ears off! what a shame!" yeonjun laughed, stabbing the man's eye at once after, theo screaming loudly. the black haired rotated the blade before pulling the eyeball off, making the male scream and ask him to stop, which yeonjun ignored. before he could do more, two people entered the room.

"let him go!" one of them shouted, grabbing yeonjun and putting a knife on his throat while the other went to free an almost unconscious theo.

the black haired tsked, annoyed that they interrupted him, and threw his head back, hitting the person holding him right in the nose, making they let him go to cover their nose. yeonjun turned around quickly and grabbed the hand holding the knife, forcing it back and breaking it, the person dropping the weapon and screaming while holding the injured hand.

yeonjun picked the blade from the floor, turning around fast and throwing it at the other person, who almost managed to free theo. then he got back to the first, dodging a punch and hitting his elbow on their temple, the person fell on the ground and the black haired kicked their face before lowering himself and grabbing their head.

"you. fucking. interrupted. me." after each word, the black haired hitted their head on the ground, hearing their facial bones breaking.

with both killed, he turned around, now realizing he didn't have the time to torture the man who touched soobin, which annoyed him. yeonjun got one of his guns and shoot the male on the head before getting his throwing knife that was still on one of the male's thigh.

"fucking pieces of shit." he tsked and teared the shirt of one of them, wrapping the cloth on his torso and arms, where the new cuts were.

yeonjun then left the room, going to look for taehyun and people who were still alive. he wouldn't commit the same mistake he did before. a year ago he didn't know that they were more than three, but now he knew, so he was going to make sure not even one person of the group would stay alive.

the black haired needed revenge, he craved for it, just like he did when he killed the doctor. he was sure it wouldn't be as satisfying as brutally murdering the man, but he knew it was going to be good, because all of these people deserved to die, every single one of them. they were the reason he was like that after all, just like he whispered to soobin earlier.

they were the reason of his scars.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • dead souls completed two months today im cryingggg TT so double update cuz u all r spoiled af•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°