°•♡𝟏𝟔♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 didn't trust beomgyu, he was too unstable and too much of a brat, that and the fact that the long haired clearly didn't like him, which made their relationship worse. about kai, the black haired found him trustworthy enough but either way, he didn't like the blonde, he thought kai had useless and baseless principles that could get in the way, or kill them all.

soobin was okay, he trusted him a little but still thought he was led too much by the heart, trying to do the right thing all the time. yeonjun knew there wasn't always a right thing to do, or you turn your humanity off for some time or you get killed, maybe worse. he still respected the taller though, and well, he was too pretty for yeonjun to hate.

taehyun. he was the one the oldest trusted the most, and liked too. yeonjun knew that the shorter would do anything needed when, and if, the time comes. he was strong, calculist and cold when necessary. the black haired knew he was the best option to say what he had to. so when they were both alone, on night watch, while the rest was sleeping, he found it was the perfect moment to spit his secret.

"taehyun." the said boy was looking through the small spot on the window that wasn't covered, humming for the older to continue.

"i have a place for us to go." hearing that, the younger looked at yeonjun, who was concentrated in cleaning his two pistols.

"what do you mean? you could've told everyone earlier."

"no i couldn't." the black haired averted his eyes from what he was doing and looked up, staring at taehyun. "i don't trust everyone enough."

the shorter knew that, it was pretty obvious that yeonjun didn't trust any of them fully, at least for him, but maybe that was because he was observant. he nodded his head, looking at where the others were sleeping before back to the taller.

"where is it?" yeonjun stared at him, probably analyzing his every movement like he always did. taehyun didn't mind the action but beomgyu already had told him that he hate it, finding it creepy how yeonjun seemed to know everything you didn't want anyone to know.

"close to downtown." the black haired went back to cleaning the guns, dissembling them and using a cloth to remove the dirt.

"that's dangerous, there's a lot of infected near downtown. why do we need to go there?" yeonjun lazily looked at the others, making sure they were sleeping.

"i have weaponry there. guns, knives and all."

"what? and why didn't you get that as soon as the outbreak happened?" taehyun was surprised, having a place with all of that was a goldmine, it would increase drastically their chance to survive.

"i tried." yeonjun sighed, hating the fact he wasn't able to do it. "but it's full of infected and i wouldn't make it alone, that's why i'm telling you, there's five of us. even if some are quite useless." he rolled his eyes, thinking about the wanna be doctor and naive youngest.

"jun, i'm pretty sure you could kill a place with a lot of eaters. what the hell is there that you couldn't do it?" taehyun wasn't stupid, the black haired could kill dozens of eaters if with a good strategy. so the fact that he wasn't able to go and get his guns was odd.

"brats. it's packed with brats."

"you're fucking kidding me." the shorter looked at yeonjun with disbelief, receiving an eye roll and scoff in return.

"if it was easy i would've done it myself."

"but it's brats, not one, but a place full of them. they will hunt us like mouses and fucking kill everyone!" the younger whisper-shouted, not believing that yeonjun wanted them to basically commit suicide.

"we just need a plan." the taller shrugged.

"jun, i can't let we get killed. we never dealt with brats before, we only saw them and thankfully they didn't attack."

"i have, i know what to do. it's like tricking humans, we just have to think about their steps before they even know them." taehyun sighed, he knew they really needed the guns.

"what's the place? a building?"

"an orphanage." the shorter looked at him and yeonjun looked back, intensely enough for taehyun to know questions weren't welcome. the shorter wondered why the other had guns in a orphanage, full of children, but didn't ask knowing he wouldn't be answered and yeonjun would probably get pissed.

"okay, the brats make sense now." the younger sighed, trying to think of what to do. "you need to tell the rest, or at least soobin."

"no. i'm not gonna tell them just so your boyfriend can make a scandal of how i kept it hidden from you." yeonjun scoffed.

"keep beomgyu out of this, jun. just tell soobin, so we can formulate a plan."

"we can make a plan without him." he shrugged. "we're the most suited to do it either way. kai would probably pity the brats and tell us not to kill them, fucking stupid."

taehyun rolled his eyes, talking to the masked male was so hard sometimes, he couldn't understand other people at all, and taehyun wasn't even the most empathetic person to be thinking this.

"shut up, jun." the shorter rubbed his hand on his face. "let's make the basic part of the plan, then we tell the others. we will need to tell them either way, you wanting it or not."

"yeah, i know." he nodded, discontented.

"soobin will be hurt knowing you didn't tell him, you know that right?"

"let him, i don't care." taehyun furrowed his brows, he hoped soobin knew that yeonjun didn't have any feelings for him, otherwise he would get really hurt, and the shortest didn't want that.

"aren't you two a thing?" the older scoffed for what felt the hundredth time.

"we don't have shit, taehyun." he rolled his eyes, thinking about a flustered soobin and his soft smile.

"make sure he knows that, then."

"he should know it already. either way, that's not important, i couldn't care less about bunny right now, we need to start thinking of a plan." yeonjun finished cleaning the pistols and put them back on their places, the holders on each side of his hips.

before taehyun could answer, beomgyu got up from where he was sleeping, coming closer to them and hugging his boyfriend's waist. the shorter male exchange a look with yeonjun before wrapping his arms around the long haired.

"go to sleep, i'll keep watch." taehyun nodded, bringing beomgyu back to the bed on the floor, made of clothes from the store, and laying down. yeonjun stared at them and smirked before looking through the uncovered spot in the window. he would finally get his guns out of that place.

°•°•♡•°•°