°•♡𝟐𝟎♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓 and yeonjun managed to formulate a decent base for their plan, which meant the next step was telling the others, so they could detail it more and come up with the final plan. the black haired was dreading it though, he knew someone, probably beomgyu, would do questions he didn't want to answer.

"guys." taehyun called everyone's attention, the other three turning to him. "me and jun need to tell you something."

"what is it?" soobin wasn't really worried, not expecting to be something big.

"i have a place full of guns." yeonjun thought it would be better to just say it, not wanting to prolong the conversation more than necessary.

"WHAT?!"

"beomgyu we're still living with infected creatures that are attracted by noises, if you already forgot, so shut up." the black haired dead panned, annoyed by the other's behavior.

"fuck that, you had a place with guns all this time and didn't tell shit?" beomgyu couldn't believe it, they almost died so many times and now he discovered that the fucker had weapons? fuck him and the thought of giving him a chance.

"i didn't trust you." yeonjun shrugged, averting his eyes from the slightly hurt look on soobin's face.

"um...where's it?" kai spoke for the first time, not really liking the whole thing.

"close to downtown, in an orphanage."

"you must be kidding me. you want us to go to downtown? it's full of infected there!" the long haired was honestly considering it as a joke now.

"gyu, it's close to downtown and we have a plan." the shortest tried to calm his boyfriend down, like always, but it wasn't really working.

"oh right! you knew about all this shit and didn't tell us, fuck you tae." taehyun sighed, trying to not roll his eyes.

"what's the plan?" soobin interrupted his brother's drama, wanting to know how the hell they were supposed to do the whole suicide attempt.

"the place is full of brats, so we'll need someone as a bait. they will definitely be attracted by it because it's easy food, then we get in. that's only the base of the plan though, you guys are supposed to help or something, according to taehyun."

"is it really worth it, jun? we won't do that because of a single gun, right?"

"it's full of weapons, bunny."

"why do you have them, and more importantly, in an orphanage?"

"not your business, beomgyu." the black haired rolled his eyes, it was so obvious that beomgyu was going to be the one to ask things that didn't concern him.

"well, it kinda is when i'm betting my ass in your word and plan." yeonjun shrugged. too bad for beomgyu, he guessed.

"okay, but we need a better plan." soobin sighed. "one that rely less in luck."

"i can make bombs, would that help?" kai looked at yeonjun and taehyun, waiting for an reply, but beomgyu was faster.

"wait what, you can?"

"yes, i was majoring in chemistry so i know how to do it with simple things. we'll need to find them though."

"that would really help hyuka, we can use someone as a bait and explode most of the brats that follow the person." taehyun patted the younger's arm, actually glad for his knowledge. the plan just had increased in chances of success.

"okay so someone attracts most of the brats, we explode them, and what after?" beomgyu looked at yeonjun, gesturing with his arms while speaking.

"then the rest of us will get in, i know my way there so we can go through the easier way. the weapons are in the basement, we will just have to shoot the brats in the way and get there, when we get the guns we kill the rest of them."

"if we explode most of the little creatures, the harder part will be solved." taehyun completed, making kai furrow his brows.

"god, okay but what about we getting close to downtown, it's dangerous." soobin put a hand on his forehead, rubbing it lightly.

"we will be careful." yeonjun shrugged, again.

"we can get my supplies to do the bombs there, we won't  find it here close to the residential area." kai said, they wouldn't need much, but it was impossible to find the things where only houses and playgrounds were.

"he's right. bin, we just have to pay attention. if we go slow and carefully, we have a good chance to get there. and the place isn't in downtown, just close to it, which is way better." soobin looked at taehyun, thinking about what he said.

"that's a trashy plan, we'll probably die." beomgyu said, discontented.

"it's our best option, butterfly. we can't keep on relying in my single gun and yeonjun, it won't be enough at some point." he caressed the long haired's thigh, reassuring him.

"if you die because of this plan i swear that i will kill the shit out of you, even if i have to bring your ass back to life to do so." beomgyu pounded, pointing a finger to taehyun while having a worried expression.

"i'm not gonna die, butterfly. calm down." the shorter smiled, pecking the long haired's temple. soobin interrupted before the couple interaction could go longer.

"okay let's vote who wants to go with the plan." the taller sighed. "raise your hand if you agree with going and getting the guns." everyone raised their hands, even kai, who didn't like the idea of killing children, them being infected or not. yeonjun found the whole voting thing quite ridiculous, but still raised his hand.

"okay so we're doing this, i guess." soobin put his hand down. "kai make a list of what you'll need. we are going tomorrow, there's quite a long way to downtown if we're doing it slowly." the tallest got up, going to the storage room of the warehouse. the rest stayed there, but yeonjun followed him.

the black haired didn't knock on the door, just entering it and finding soobin leaning his hip on a table while thinking. he looked pretty, actually, yeonjun thought that the younger always looked pretty.

"you don't seem too fond of the plan."

"that's because i'm not." he shrugged. "i'm worried someone will get hurt."

"well, someone will. that's obvious. just make sure it is not serious." soobin rolled his eyes at the older, of course he wouldn't understand his worries, yeonjun only cared about himself.

"thank you for the reassuring words." the taller scoffed.

"you better watch your tone with me, bunny." soobin was hurt that yeonjun didn't trust him enough, he couldn't control it when he had feelings for the older. not only that but he was worried too, one of his friends or brother could die in the orphanage. he sighed.

"yeah, sorry. i'm just stressed." he gave the black haired a small smile. yeonjun looked at him, he did it for some time before brushing his thumb on soobin's cheek and pecking his lips. the taller was froze in place, the older rarely showed the little of the affections, so soobin melted.

yeonjun got closer, his hands on the other's hips, the male still leaning on the table. he looked at soobin, tracing his features with his eyes, before kissing his lips again, this time more deeply.

°•°•♡•°•°