°•♡𝟖𝟖♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • depression, trauma•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕭𝖊𝖔𝖒𝖌𝖞𝖚 sighed, feeling tired. soobin went after yeonjun so he realized there wasn't a point in staying in the living room anymore, deciding to go to his bedroom. he sat on the bed, looking blankly at the wood floor under his feet, not sure of what to think, or feel.

"butterfly?" the long haired looked up, staring at taehyun's sharp features and tired face. the past days had been hard on him, his arm hurt all the time and it was exhausting to try to heal in precarious conditions, he still tried his best though.

"is your arm hurting? i can get some herbs to relieve the pain since you can't take another medicine for the next six hours." beomgyu asked with a worried face, monotonically tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear. he felt tired, exhausted, but keeping his mind busy was his only choice, and he couldn't do that while resting.

"no, i'm fine." taehyun shook his head softly, leaning himself on the door frame while looking fondly at the other.

"okay." the older said gently, sighing tiredly after.

beomgyu stared at his feet, taping them softly on the floor before averting his eye back to the younger and raising his arms, making grabby hands to the male. taehyun smiled, coming foward and stopping in front of the male, who hugged his waist and rested his cheek on his stomach.

"you need to eat, otherwise your healing process will take longer." the long haired looked up, his chin still on the other's abdomen. he smiled childishly to the shorter, who ran his left, and only, hand through beomgyu's hair. "i had a strawberry jam in one of my table's cabinets in the clinic, before we left i grabbed it so you could eat, since you love strawberries."

the truth was that he kept the jam there because he was supposed to eat it with bread during lunch, but since he wasn't eating at all, the jam stayed there. beomgyu didn't plan to eat it and since taehyun liked the fruit it was made of, when he remembered it was there, he took it, before leaving the clinic. the long haired knew it would make his boyfriend happy.

"go sit, i will go see if there's some crackers or bread in this house." the male got up quickly, leaving taehyun alone and without a chance to answer.

the shortest chuckled softly, happy to see beomgyu excited, even if knowing it would probably not last. taehyun got on the bed, resting his back on the headboard and avoiding to look at his cut arm. it was something that bothered him, knowing he was now less useful than before, and therefore, couldn't protect the others as much.

"hyun! look, i found bread! i think it's one of the ones jin did that day, i'm surprised yeonjun managed to even bring these." beomgyu smiled softly, he always felt lighter when he was with taehyun, like he could be happy without much effort.

the long haired got on the bed, crawling to taehyun's side, who gave him a tired smile. beomgyu sat beside him, getting a knife from his holster and the jam, putting both on his side, so he could make the younger's food.

"come here, gyu." the shorter patted his lap, not only he liked when beomgyu straddled him, but he knew the male liked it too. the long haired hesitated, worried he would hurt taehyun in some way. "don't worry about me, butterfly."