°•♡𝟑𝟏♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • paranoia, mental illness•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 black haired kept staring at the ceiling for what felt like ages, hearing the small noises the infected did outside and soobin's soft snores. he looked to the side, making sure his katanas were still on the nightstand, close to his reach, then he averted his eyes to the male on top of him, tracing his soft features with a glance. yeonjun sighed, going back to seeing the small cracks on the ceiling, he slightly squeezed the younger's waist with his arm and closed his eyes.

yeonjun was going to try to sleep for the first time in days.

he managed to sleep for a little more than an hour before waking up, covered in sweat and wanting to throw up. of course he had a nightmare, it was rare not to happen. yeonjun sat on the edge of the bed, trying to stabilize his breath and stop feeling like he was suffocating. he reached for one of his knives with his trembling hands, squeezing the handle of the object before looking behind him, where soobin was.

the black haired thought back of when they left the orphanage, he wasn't stupid, he saw how some files were spread on the table, one of them being his. so the male just added that to the time kai took to explode everything, concluding the blonde searched for his information. that didn't help his paranoia at all, because now he was even more sure the others were suspicious of him, and probably with not good intentions.

yeonjun got up, starting to put his clothes on, he couldn't stay in that room anymore, he needed to go to the living room where he hoped he could breathe better. his mind was back to paranoia, if he was feeling slightly calm before, which led him to try to sleep, it didn't last much. all his thoughts coming back after the nightmare, and just like that he could swear the others would hurt him.

when he stepped out of the room carrying one of the automatic guns, he blinked multiple times, trying to clear his mind, but failing. he sat on the couch and waited, the gun in his hands ready to shoot. he waited for one of them to come get him. what was he thinking? he just tried to sleep beside someone who could have killed him, he was being foolish again, he was risking letting it all repeat. so he sat and waited.

soobin opened his eyes slowly, but closed them again when the sunlight hurt them. he blinked a couple of times and looked around, seeing the spot beside him empty, he was disappointed but he already expected it. as much as he wanted to wake up beside yeonjun, he didn't think he ever would.

the house was silent, making soobin assume everyone was still asleep, he raised the covers, planning to get up. just then he realized he wasn't naked anymore, he was with boxers and a shirt, and above all, he was clean, no traces of sweat or cum on him. the male widened his eyes, his thighs were with light purple marks where yeonjun squeezed too hard, and darker marks where the other sucked.

soobin moved his leg, trying to sit, and almost screamed, he was really fucking sore, his lower back hurt like hell and his thighs were sore. so considering how it seemed to be really early, he decided to lay down a little more, even if knowing he would have to get up, with pain or not. he sighed, resting his head back on the pillow, and smiled while biting his lips. he loved it, he loved it so much, how yeonjun destroyed him.

the male still couldn't believe the black haired asked him to slap his face, and he still couldn't believe how good it felt to hear yeonjun moaning when he did. he loved every second of it, and was glad he didn't forget to be careful and not touch the older's big scar, not wanting to trigger him like he did before. soobin was all dreamy, even more because yeonjun cleaned him up.

after some minutes, the male decided to get up. he prepared himself for the pain and stood up in a fast motion, wanting to end it fast. soobin had to bite his hand and support himself on the nightstand, legs almost giving out, if he didn't like getting fucked by yeonjun so much, he would probably hate him now.

soobin still needed to get dressed and he really didn't know how he would bend down to grab the clothes on the floor, he stared at them for a couple of minutes before deciding to just sit on the ground and get dressed there. he giggled to himself, realizing how ridiculous he looked seated on the floor and struggling to put his clothes on.

when he finally managed to get ready, the male walked slowly out of the room, biting his lip at each step because of the ache. too bad for him, he guessed, he couldn't just stay in bed all day. soobin decided to look for yeonjun, who was probably awake, considering he always woke up really early. he went down the stairs, which he swore took whole fifteen minutes to do it, and looked around the kitchen, closest room from the staircase.

the kitchen was empty, so the black haired was probably in the living room, on watch. soobin walked there while using the walls as support, but stopped with the sight in front of him. he blinked a couple of times, not believing that was really happening, the male looked around, trying to see anything that could explain it all. then he scoffed, smiling bitterly.

"i'm such a fool." soobin whispered, looking down at his shoes.

he didn't think it was that bad, he didn't think he was that much of an idiot, but turned out he was. turned out he was fooled, used and discarded. because right in front of him the house was empty, completely silent while he was alone in the living room.

not a single one of the guns they got in sight, same as the black haired.

"fuck you, yeonjun." soobin whispered tiredly, sliding his back on the wall and sitting on the floor. "fuck you!" the male rested his forehead on his knees, hugging his legs close and wanting to cry because of the pain that moving around made him feel. because it wasn't worth it anymore, he wasn't dreamy anymore or smiley when thinking about yeonjun.

soobin didn't carry any baseless hope in his heart, now.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

°•𝖆/𝖓 • sooo that's the end of part two, what are your thoughts about it? and please don't kill meeee•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°