°•♡𝟓𝟎♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • suicidal thoughts•°

°•the cuts mentioned are not from self-harm, it was part of the smut•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓 was still asleep when the black haired woke up, he had, surprisingly enough, managed to sleep for a couple of hours. yeonjun ran his hand through the younger's side, feeling the soft skin and seeing a lot of purple marks on it.

"bunny?" the male said calmly, to which soobin hummed. "i need to get up, so i will pull out."

the taller pouted, but nodded, still feeling sleepy. yeonjun slid his member out slowly and heard the other whining softly, cum coming out of his ass when the older pulled out. the black haired got up, cleaning himself with a wet cloth before doing the same with soobin, fingering the semen out of him after asking for consent. when he was finished, soobin went back to sleep, feeling tired and like a truck had ran over him.

yeonjun dipped a cotton on alcohol and patted it on the two cuts on his ribs, disinfecting them, and leaving them without any bandage, just putting a shirt on. the male slowly took the blankets off soobin and held his thigh gently, doing the same with the cuts on there before cleaning the one on the younger's hip bone. the black haired covered the taller back, who snuggled into the pillow, and threw the used cottons away, finishing dressing up.

it was morning, so the male thought kai could be awake, even if he was usually the first one to go downstairs. yeonjun left the room, closing the door gently and going down the stairs while putting his gun on it's holder. he ran his hand through his hair, thinking of checking again the map he and soobin saw with the day before, but stopping when coming face to face with beomgyu on the end of the stairs.

"so you decided to leave your room." yeonjun stood in front of the male, a serious expression on his face. he knew what was coming.

"i did." the long haired gritted his teeth, raising his arm up and pointing a gun in yeonjun's direction, taehyun's gun.

beomgyu spent months in that room, thinking and munching on his hate for the black haired. he wanted to die, to kill himself, but he couldn't, not when he had to kill yeonjun first. so he decided to get better, starting to eat again and talk with kai, all just to be recovered enough to put a bullet in the middle of the oldest's forehead and shoot himself after.

"we have a deal after all, right?" the long haired chuckled, but it didn't reach his eye at all, it was creepy and fake, almost insane.

yeonjun sighed, conflicted. he had just managed to get soobin back, it wasn't even a day and he already would have to throw it away. he didn't mind the deal, but he minded soobin and it all got complicated since the tallest was part of it.

"you know the deal was for if we found taehyun, i don't even have to say we didn't because it's clear enough." the black haired scoffed, hiding his emotions behind a cold face, like he always did.

"DOESN'T MATTER!" beomgyu screamed, tilting his head, tears welling up on his only eye. "YOU ARE THE REASON HE DIED! WE WILL FINISH THIS DEAL!"

"don't be stupid, beomgyu, the deal's off." yeonjun tsked, pressing his tongue on the inner side of his cheek. the long haired laughed, tears silently running down his face.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T DO IT, YEONJUN!" he laughed harder, squeezing the gun in his hands.

"what the fuck is happening?! beomgyu put that gun down!" both looked to the side, staring at a weak soobin who held himself on the wall. he had heard yelling from the first floor and decided to see what it was, worried. what he didn't expect was seeing his brother pointing a gun to yeonjun.

"oh! soobin!" beomgyu looked at the black haired, smiling creepily, to which the male cursed.

"bunny, go back upstairs. now." yeonjun looked at the taller, sending him a warning glare.

"why?" soobin furrowed his brows. "what's happening?"

"so your owner here didn't tell you? fuck, yeonjun! you forgot to tell your little pet about our deal!" beomgyu smiled, moving the gun in the air while looking at the two oldest.

"beomgyu, stop." the black haired said lowly, quickly looking at soobin.

"NO!" the long haired turned to him, rage in his eye. "YOU ARE THE REASON HE IS DEAD! YOU FUCKED EVERYTHING UP, IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

the male ran the back of his hand through his eye, cleaning the tears while laughing.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO YEONJUN? KILL ME?" he chuckled harder, the same creepy one as before. "YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T~"

"beomgyu, stop! what are you doing?!" soobin tried to step closer, ignoring how he felt pain all over his body, but beomgyu turned to him and pointed the gun in his direction.

"SHUT UP, SOOBIN!" the male squeezed his eye and opened it after, turning to the black haired with a smirk. "yeonjun you should keep a hold of your dog!"

kai, who was in his room because soobin asked him to stay there while he looked what the yelling was about, appeared behind the tallest. he widened his eyes, seeing what was happening.

"gyu! what are you doing?" the blonde asked, to which beomgyu stared at him.

"stay out of this, kai."

"beomgyu, put the fucking gun down." yeonjun said coldly, annoyed by the drama. it wasn't supposed to be like that.

"YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE!" the long haired went back to pointing the gun at yeonjun, then he scoffed. "but it's not fair, right? we should let your pet know the deal! he's a part of it after all!"

beomgyu smiled, looking at the black haired before averting his eye to his brother. he moved the gun from one to the other, one time pointing it at soobin and one time at the oldest, smirking at yeonjun after.

"clock is ticking yeonjun! we better do it faster!" the black haired cursed in his mind, he already knew what he was going to do, it was pretty easy for him to choose. the problem was what came with soobin knowing the deal, and how it would hurt him.

°•°•♡•°•°