°•♡𝟔𝟏♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • trauma, anxiety attack•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 an hour until the five males would arrive at the community. sixty minutes of yeonjun squeezing soobin's hand tight, to control his mind, and an uneasy beomgyu, who looked more terrified each step closer. it was like that for all the short period of time, but they could see the tall walls in the distance now.

the long haired stopped, starting to hyperventilate, last time he was in a place close to a community he was tortured, after all. beomgyu put a hand on his chest, tears running down his face while taehyun rubbed his back.

"p-please, let's g-go back." he said, squeezing his boyfriend's forearm while slightly crouching down. "i c-can't take i-it again."

soobin came closer, hugging his brother while whispering sweet nothings in his ear, everyone knew how the male was completely traumatized by what happened. yeonjun looked away, not wanting to see the scene that he, better than anyone, was familiar with, and the younger reacting like that only brought memories he didn't want to remember.

"it's gonna be okay, gyu. tae knew someone from this place and he wasn't even close to what that people were, he even had mang." the tallest tied beomgyu's hair up, trying to make him feel less sick with the fresh air. "junnie, tae, me and kai will be there, okay? nothing will happen."

the black haired looked at the floor, still with his back turned to the long haired. he knew it wasn't something simple as a reassurance that would make beomgyu feel better, because he knew the male would probably never feel better at all. yeonjun sighed, rolling his eyes and turning around, standing in front of the traumatized male.

"doesn't matter if we go back, it will haunt you wherever you are." the oldest said without emotion. beomgyu raised his head, his teary eye staring at yeonjun's lifeless ones. "inside this place, hidden in a house, locked in an empty room, it won't change shit. so pull yourself together, we can't lose a place like this, and if they turn out to be like the psychos who took out your eye, i will just have to kill them too."

soobin held the older's arm, silently asking him to not say anything anymore. kai kept quiet, just holding beomgyu close after the tallest pulled away, and taehyun didn't have anything to say, not after seeing yeonjun bleeding on the floor, which was a topic never spoken about since the day it happened. the long haired stopped crying, he was scared, uneasy, anxious, but seeing the black haired's eyes, void of emotions and life, did something to him, it was like staring at a way worse version of his traumatized self.

"let's keep going." yeonjun said before holding soobin's hand and going back to walk, his mind memorizing and analyzing every little detail he could possibly see about the walls and it's surroundings. he needed multiple escape plans, ways of getting in and out, how many guards they had, their weapons, a supposition of their possible supplies based on people appearances. the black haired even made them hide half of their weaponry in the woods, his first thought always being the one where everything went wrong.

beomgyu followed the oldest, silently, but his trembling hands gave him away. taehyun held his right hand, while kai held the left one, both trying to make the long haired feel as safe as possible. that was, until they came to a halt, stopping before the gates while two people on top of the walls, pointed guns at them.

"who are you and what do you want?!" a muscled man with doe eyes asked, looking at them. yeonjun wasn't fazed, tsking slightly.

"hobi." it was all he said and it was enough to get big reactions from the two, who looked at each other with furrowed brows.

"what do you know about him?!" the other one asked, he too was muscular but had sharper features and small feline eyes.

"i met him." taehyun said, calmly. "he told me about this place."

"where is he?" the first one asked, seeming worried, way more worried than the second one.

"dead. he was killed by a shredder." the shortest said, whistling after, which made mang come to him. "we have his reports and mang as a proof i wasn't the one who killed him. besides a map he himself wrote on, telling where i would find you."

"san, go call namjoon." the doe eyed male said while still pointing his automatic gun to the five and the other left. a silent was held until the metal gates opened, three people passing through it before it was closed again, one of them being san.

"mang!" a short male said, making the dog bark, but still not leave taehyun's side, which made the man hum, nodding slightly, not seeming worried at all about the animal's reaction.

"so you know hobi." the tallest one said, dimples showing on his cheeks. "i would like to see the reports and map, please."

taehyun nodded, getting it from his bag and going to give it, but being stopped by beomgyu, who didn't let go of his hand. the shortest looked back, staring softly at the long haired.

"it's okay, butterfly. i will just give him the papers." beomgyu furrowed his brows, worried, but let go. "here." taehyun gave what was requested to the taller male, who said a 'thank you' in return.

the man looked closely at the papers, scanning them methodically. then he sighed, a sad look on his face, and stared at the five males while putting the papers down.

"i see. please come inside, we will start your trials." he said calmly, passing the papers to the short man behind him. "hongjoong, please stay with this." the male stared at them, giving the five a small dimpled smile. "i'm namjoon, the founder and leader of the community."

namjoon held his hands together, both his palms touching, he looked closely at the five males, trying to figure out if they could be considered a threat or not. he kept his stare a little longer on yeonjun, who got a heavy and intense aura, almost too dangerous just by looking at it.

"to stay here you will have a small individual trial, hongjoong will be the one to start it, but other people will be in charge of it depending on the tests being applied." he turned around, calling them with his hands while staring at the man on top of the walls. "jungkook, please open the gate!"

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • the chap is late but its here and i honestly hate it but whatever•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°