°•♡𝟗𝟏♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • blood, violence•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓 cursed in his mind, if only his arm wasn't cut he could help more and they wouldn't have to come to that point. there wasn't anything he could do about it now though, his arm was already gone and he couldn't get it back.

"okay." the shortest said, nodding lightly while holding his boyfriend by the waist.

"beomgyu i need you to go first, if someone is down there you can kill them while taehyun and kai jump." yeonjun turned to the long haired, rushly speaking, and then averted his eyes to soobin. "bunny, you go after the three. can you carry mang?"

"i think so." the tallest said, looking through the window to see how tall the fall would be, it wasn't much, and the bushes made it easier.

"right, i'm last because until you're all out, they will probably be here already." the black haired looked at beomgyu, who was already seaten on the window's frame and ready to jump, then he nodded, telling the male to go. "bunny, as soon as you jump, tell the others to start running. just go straight and i will catch up with you, we can't risk you all getting found while i deal with these people."

"junnie, i won-" before soobin could finish, someone started to hit on the door, wanting to come in. yeonjun looked to the other, seeing kai about to jump.

"do as i say." the older put a hand on the taller's cheek and kissed his forehead, lightly pushing him towards the window after. "i will be right behind you."

soobin hesitated, he didn't want to leave yeonjun, but it was their best option and he knew the black haired could take care of himself. the brown haired bent down, picking mang up, who he was glad wasn't bigger otherwise he wouldn't be able to carry, and jumped, hugging the dog closer and hissing lightly when hitting the ground. the bushes were almost a miracle when soobin felt he would have sprained his ankle if they weren't there. the tallest put mang down and got up, looking at the window for a moment before turning to the others.

"we need to go, junnie said to run straightforward and he would catch up with us." soobin grabbed the bag of guns from kai and pulled his hand, starting to run, taehyun, beomgyu and mang right behind him.

yeonjun saw the others running, and turned to the door that was almost giving away. he had to get rid of those people so not all of them would go after him and the others, especially when taehyun couldn't run for that long, still weak after little more than a week of him getting his arm cut off. with a last kick, the door was thrown open and a guy stepped in, looking at the black haired, who didn't hesitate to raise his arm and throw a knife in the man's forehead.

"fuck! get him!" a woman yelled, advancing on the black haired after. she tried to stab him, but yeonjun dodge it and hit his elbow on her back, making her fall on one knee, and stacking his katana in her back, pulling it out when almost half of the blade was already out through her chest. before the black haired could attack another person, someone shot a gun, hitting the male's biceps, whi gritted his teeth with the pain.

yeonjun realized there wasn't a point in being as furtive as possible when the man had already used a gun, so he just grabbed his pistol and shot the two people who were left, one being the one who shot him. the black tsked, annoyed by the injury, he turned his arm, looking for the hole where the bullet went out, but rolled his eyes when there wasn't any, it could only be a joke. he ripped a piece of the sheets covering the bed, before going to the window and jumping through it.

the black haired looked around, getting down and leaning on a tree when finding a spot hidden enough. yeonjun took a deep breath and slid his thumb and index finger inside the wound, moving then around to try to find the bullet, and feeling blood running down his arm, starting to drip on the muddy ground.

"fuck." the male whispered, not really liking to feel his fingers inside his arm. he let out a breath when he found the bullet and pulled it out, wrapping the cloth around the wound and tying it after, starting to run in the others direction.

beomgyu looked around, not sure where to run anymore, they had to go foward but it was impossible when dozens of infected welcomed them as soon as they reached a street. it wasn't long after what happened to the community and they were still close to the place, so that much creatures were probably attracted by all the noise from that day.

"what do we do?" the long haired turned to taehyun, stepping back when the infected showed signs of hearing them, they couldn't afford to get the attention of a whole horde.

"we'll need to change directions." the shortest said, looking to his left and seeing it was their best option.

"yeonjun's not here though, he won't know where we went." kai said whispered shouted from little afar, using a knife to kill a runner from behind.

"we can't do nothing about it though, staying here won't work. he can find us later." taehyun leaned on a tree, feeling tired, he wouldn't be able to run much more.

"you can't be serious, we can't just leave him." soobin stood in front of mang, protecting him from the creatures, even if they didn't see the males yet. he wasn't going to leave yeonjun, didn't matter what taehyun said or not.

"soobin, we need to keep going." the shortest looked at him, averting his eyes to beomgyu when the male killed a eater who got separated from the others.

the four were in the edge of the woods, the street in front of them full of infected, and none in much conditions of fighting, taehyun knew it was a stupid idea to just stay there and wait for yeonjun, taking the risk of getting seem by the horde. beomgyu turned to them, furrowing his brows.

"hyun's right, there's too much of th-"

"BEOMGYU, CAREFUL!" kai screamed, seeing a runner almost getting the male. the long haired turned back, hearing a gunshot and the infected falling in front of him.

"you all should be running, not being careless, and for sure not screaming with an horde that close." yeonjun tsked, putting his gun back on it's holster and seeing the infected starting ti come in their direction, finally realizing their presence. "listen to taehyun next time. let's go." the older started to go to the left, using his katanas to kill creatures who were too close on the way.

"yeonjun you're bleeding!" kai looked at the male's arm, which was dirtied in blood and with a cloth wrapped around it.

"i know, it's nothing." before he could hear soobin freaking out about jt, he turned to the male. "don't worry, bunny, i already treated it, so it's fine."

the brown haired furrowed his brows in worry, but nodded while running, they didn't have time to stop and see the wound. the males kept on going through the woods, trying to slow the infected with the uneven ground, and following the street, so they could go to it when there wasn't too many infected. the horde didn't seem to end though, and if it kept like that, they wouldn't be able to escape.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • i know i said i wouldnt update but whatever, im gonna cry either way so it doesnt matter•°

°•btw less than five chaps for the end ig?•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°