°•♡𝟓𝟗♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 five males were resting after hours of walking, there was still quite the way to the community, so their plan was staying the night in the pharmacy they were currently at and then go back to walking early in the morning in hope of arriving before dawn.

soobin was seaten on a chair, the black haired was beside him, looking at the map while one of his hands caressed the taller's thigh. the brown haired could see his brother resting his head on taehyun's shoulder while kai was talking to the shortest. he felt bad, soobin didn't like seeing beomgyu so down, didn't matter why.

"junnie?" the said male turned to him, humming. "can you please tell beomgyu i want to talk?"

yeonjun looked at him with a serious expression, it was quite obvious soobin wasn't ready for the conversation, and the black haired didn't even had to read him to know that. he sighed, knowing why the male was asking him that.

"are you sure, bunny? i know you're not ready." soobin gave him a warm smile and nodded.

"seeing my brother like that hurts way more then dealing with his words." yeonjun almost scoffed, but managed to hold it in, beomgyu didn't deserve the brother he had. there soobin was, putting the long haired's feelings and pain above his own, it made yeonjun annoyed.

"whatever you say." the black haired got up, stopping in front of beomgyu.

"what happened?"the long haired asked worried, taking his head off taehyun's shoulder.

"bunny wants to talk." the male got up in a second, eyes wide and heart beating in slight fear, but before he could go, yeonjun put a hand on his chest, holding him back. "be grateful he's so forgiving beomgyu, because the next time you fuck him up..." the black haired got closer, threatening eyes staring at the male's soul. "i will slice your throat."

beomgyu held his breath, actually scared. he could feel every little drop of honesty in the words spoken, yeonjun would really do that if necessary. the older took his hand off and stepped to the side, giving the long haired space to go to soobin, but not taking his eyes off the younger for a second, making beomgyu feel tense.

soobin saw his brother coming and took a deep breath, patting the seat beside him. the long haired already had a teary eye and didn't seem to be able to look at the older, too ashamed of himself.

"i'm listening." the brown haired said calmly, not showing how his mind was screaming hurtful things about what the male had said days before.

"binnie, i-" beomgyu tried to stay calm, but he let out a sob, feeling like a piece of trash for having done what he did with his own blood. "i'm s-so sorry, i l-love you so much."

the long haired slid off the chair, kneeling in front of his brother and grabbing his hands.

"i k-know what i did can't be forgiven, but just know i n-never meant it. you're the best brother i could even wish for, you're m-my family, my anchor, my best friend. and there isn't an excuse for what i d-did, it was wrong and disgusting and sick, and i'm so, s-so sorry. you always help me so much, are there for me and care for me and i returned that by pointing a g-gun at you. you don't even have to forgive me binnie, but please don't take what i said to h-heart." beomgyu sobbed, heavy tears running down his face. "i know you always p-pretend to be fine when in reality you're struggling, i know you're sensitive with what people say a-about you, but please now you're the best, you try so hard and do so much, i'm so grateful f-for having you, you're so much more than i deserve. i know i was always hard on you, i'm s-sorry, but i did it out of worry and it's not everyone that can be so comprehensive and good of a p-person like you, i will try harder o-okay? i will try to be a better brother for you just like you are for m-me."

the long haired squeezed soobin's hands, resting his forehead on the older's knees.

"i know you don't even blame me for what happened, but please d-do, it's my fault. yeonjun is right, i wasn't the only one suffering, nor the o-only one trying, but i acted like i was. you're so incredible binnie, i always wanted to be like you, but i can't and i'm sorry, because you d-deserve someone better. you're the most important person in my life, please don't h-hate me, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry."

soobin sobbed, looking at his brother on his knees while saying sorry, it broke his heart seeing beomgyu in that condition. he pulled the male up, making him seat beside him and wrapping his arms around the long haired.

"it's okay, gyu." he caressed the male's hair softly. "i forgive you, okay? i love you, i know you didn't mean it." soobin raised beomgyu head, cleaning his tears with his fingers and smiling warmly at him. "you don't have to be like me, gyu. i love you from who you are, doesn't matter your flaws, i love them too, just like you love mine. you'll always be my little brother, you're perfect, okay? thank you for apologizing."

the long haired sniffed, trying to stop crying. he felt so relieved that soobin forgave him, it was eating him alive the possibility of losing his brother because of his stupid mistake.

"you always act so grown up, but look at you, crying like a baby." the older gave him a dimpled smiled, tears still in his eyes.

"shut up." beomgyu pouted, hugging soobin again and burying his face on the crook of his neck, feeling the brown haired rub his back softly. "i love you."

"i love you too, gyu. you're my other half aren't you? soobin and beomgyu forever like you used to say when little."

"that's so cringe." beomgyu giggled softly, remembering how he used to follow soobin around and tell him they were each other's half.

soobin wasn't okay, he wasn't recovered, it was not something to go away fast, but seeing his brother smiling softly at him healed his heart a little. his number one priority was always beomgyu's happiness, and as long as the male was smiling, he would be okay. soobin could take everything if it meant that his brother would be happy.

°•°•♡•°•°