°•♡𝟏𝟑♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • this chapter contains smut scenes. feel free to skip it if you're not comfortable, there's nothing relevant to the plot•°

°•𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘 • gagging, hair pulling, humiliation•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 younger went back to kissing beomgyu, tasting the sweet flavor of the berries on his tongue. he grabbed the older hair and pulled back, breaking the kiss and making beomgyu's head be raised. the long haired let out a small moan with the harsh pull, making taehyun smirk.

beomgyu stared at his boyfriend with half lidded eyes, mouth slightly open and hair still in taehyun's hand. the shorter male pulled his arm back again, receiving a moan slightly louder than the last, his smirk growing.

"you're always so needy, love." he got closer, slowly kissing the taller's neck, teasing him.

"stop teasing me." beomgyu whined, squeezing the other's shoulders. he enjoyed the kisses but they were too slow and not what he needed now, he wanted way more then just kisses on the neck.

taehyun started to suck on the long haired's skin, leaving reddish marks along it. he took his hand out of the older's hair and sneaked it under his shirt, pulling beomgyu closer by his waist. the taller male moaned with the friction between their bulges, pulling taehyun's hair back and forcing him to stop the sucking and face him, kissing the younger after.

still kissing, taehyun turned them around and led the long haired to the bed. he disconnected their lips, took the older's shirt off and pulled beomgyu down, making him sit, getting on his lap after, with a leg on each side, before smashing their lips together again. the younger started rolling his hips, both moaning at the contact.

taehyun took his shirt off and beomgyu drooled at the sight, running his hand on the younger's defined chest and abs, he stopped on taehyun's bellybutton, where a silver piercing was placed. the small jewelry being one of his biggest turn ons. taehyun knew that.

the shorter boy grinned and pushed beomgyu away from him, getting up from the male's lap, kneeling in front of him and smirking, seeing his boyfriends cheeks painted in a soft pink. he unbuckled the older's belt and took off his pants, underwear with it, leaving beomgyu naked.

taehyun put a hand around the other's dick, pressing his thumb on it's tip and earning a moan from the long haired, making him take his hand off.

"shut up, butterfly." he said with a cold stare. "be loud again and i will fucking stop." beomgyu felt a shiver running down his spine that wasn't supposed to be that good.

when the taller nodded, indicating he understood what taehyun said, the younger went back to touching his member, pumping it a few times before putting it in his mouth. he bobbed his head up and down, hollowing his cheeks and circling his tongue around the tip. beomgyu squeezed the sheets and bit his lip, trying to not make any loud noises.

taehyun kept with his movements, using his hand where he couldn't reach with his mouth and eventually sucking the tip. beomgyu put a hand on the other's hair, trying to make him go harder, but taehyun slapped his hand away before taking his mouth off his boyfriend.

"we already talked about that, love." the shorter stood up from the floor and grabbed beomgyu's face between his fingers. "you just do what i allow you to do."

taehyun released the other's face harshly, going to his bag and grabbing condom and lube, which they made sure to keep every time they found while scavenging. beomgyu made himself comfortable on the bed, sliding a little back so he could be on the middle of it, and waited while the younger took off his own pants and underwear.