°•♡𝟑𝟑♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 black haired didn't really know what to do, or how to fix things. taehyun was missing because of him and the others, especially beomgyu, seemed to hate him with all their will.

"who took him, and how?" yeonjun stared at soobin, realizing the long haired wasn't in condition of answering. "it's not like you guys are useless, and taehyun kind of know how to fight." the taller looked at him and sighed tiredly.

"go away, yeonjun." soobin averted his eyes, he didn't want to look at the older, not after what he did to him. "we don't want you here anymore, i don't want you here anymore."

"i know." yeonjun searched for the younger's eyes, but didn't succeed in making soobin look at him. "but i can't go."

beomgyu was still on the floor, curled up, and soobin decided to spare him of hearing the conversation or seeing yeonjun's face. the tallest walked out of the house and closed the door, leaning on the wall after.

"yes, you can. i won't let you in." he glanced quickly at the older before averting his eyes again. "you left because you wanted to, it was your decision. so deal with the consequences."

"that's what i'm trying to do." yeonjun stepped forward and stood in front of the other. "i want to find him, bunny." he subconsciously put a hand on soobin's hip, that was harshly slapped away.

"don't fucking call me that!" the younger pushed yeonjun lightly, walking some steps and putting a bigger distance between them. "just go away! you did enough!"

yeonjun tsked, his patience was ending. he stared at soobin while tilting his head, eyes cold and threatening aura, he knew the taller would feel weak under the stare. the black haired walked closer, trapping soobin in a wood column that supported the roof.

"you and your little friends won't be able to get taehyun back, if even with him here you managed to fucked up, then you're even worse now." soobin refused to look at him, so the older grabbed his face between his fingers and forced eye contact. "i will go after him, bunny, with you or not. the question is if you want to make the chances of finding him higher, or let your feelings get in the way and fuck things up again."

yeonjun stared at soobin's lips and licked his own, letting go of his face to rest his hand on the younger's cheek, caressing it with his thumb. his eyes weren't as cold anymore.

"i know you hate me now, but we need to find taehyun." he traced soobin's features with a stare before stopping in his eyes. "i will leave after we find him, if that's what you want." the taller closed his eyes, leaning slightly on the touch, before shoving yeonjun away from him.

"okay, but you don't touch me anymore and we only talk when it's necessary. and just so you know, you still have to convince beomgyu and kai to let you stay, it's not my problem if they want to kick you out and i will gladly take their side if that happens." soobin walked to the door and opened it. "if they do accept your help though, i want you out as soon as we find tae."

yeonjun scoffed, they would have to be stupid to not accept his help. it was clear the three alone couldn't do shit to help taehyun and not letting the black haired help was basically giving up on the shortest. they could hate him all they wanted, it wouldn't change anything.

"who took him and how?" yeonjun asked again and soobin only stared at him before shrugging.

"you won't need to know if the other two don't let you stay, talk to them first and then we will answer your questions." the taller gave him a final look before turning around and getting inside the house. yeonjun rolled his eyes, it was going to be annoying as hell to try and convince beomgyu to let him help, so much that he almost considered going away and find him himself, but the black haired gave up on the idea knowing he needed the information they had.

soobin entered a room and closed the door, resting his head on it after. he wished yeonjun was completely useless so they would never need him or his help, but it wasn't the case. the male too wished he could hate the older, but he couldn't, not when yeonjun carried his heart. what he could do though was not believing in his lies anymore, not let himself be manipulated by the other's sweet and meaningless gestures.

"soobin?" the said male turned back, finally realizing he wasn't alone in the room.

"oh, hey hyuka." the taller gave him a small smile. "i think you should go downstairs."

"why? is beomgyu okay? he's been so bad after what happened, i'm worried." kai furrowed his brows with a saddened expression.

"i'm worried too, but it's not that." soobin sighed softly, looking away from the blonde. "yeonjun's here."

"what?! you didn't say he could stay, right? this is all happening because of him!"

"i didn't! but he wants to help find tae and being honest, he could be a huge help. i said he has to convince you and gyu though, it's not really my right to oblige beomgyu to be near the cause of tae's disappearance. so only if we all agree, he can help." soobin stared at kai for a minute before continuing. "i already said that even if you let him stay, he needs to leave after we find taehyun."

the blonde nodded, patting the older's shoulder after. he knew soobin had feelings for yeonjun, just like he knew they weren't reciprocated, which meant soobin was hurting. he was honestly against the idea, kai didn't want the black haired close to them, him being able to help or not. he thought yeonjun could only led them to more problems and pain.

before kai and soobin could go downstairs though, the door was opened by no other than beomgyu. the long haired wasn't crying anymore, he only stared blankly at the others while yeonjun stood behind him. soobin furrowed his brows, not understanding what was happening.

"he's staying." beomgyu broke the silence and his brother could see him ranging his teeth while speaking, like he hated the words leaving his mouth. "yeonjun will help us find hyun."

"what?! why?!" kai couldn't believe that beomgyu agreed with that.

"doesn't matter. he agreed with it and he was the one who the opinion weighed more, soobin after because he's the leader or whatever." yeonjun smirked, looking at kai defiantly, silently challenging him to go against the other two. "so what do you say, kai? are you denying help in such a emergencial situation? if so, let's pray for taehyun's life."

the blonde swallowed his words against the topic, he couldn't really throw the others opinion away just because he didn't like it. even more when taehyun was beomgyu's boyfriend and the long haired the one who suffered the most after he was took. it wasn't his right to take the opportunity from beomgyu, or even soobin.

"okay, i agree with it too." kai nodded, discontent, and the black haired's smirk grew. the blonde still wondered how yeonjun managed to convince beomgyu so fast, what he did or said that made the long haired agree to stay side by side with the reason of all the chaos, in a matter of minutes. it was suspicious, like everything about yeonjun or that he did.

°•°•♡•°•°