°•♡𝟗𝟐♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 • blood•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°

𝖄𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓 looked back for a moment, seeing the two youngest already struggling to keep up, their injuries getting on them. it wasn't good, the infected were in a way too big number and already close to them, beyond the fact that the males didn't found a way of getting to the street yet.

the black haired slowed down a little, waiting for kai to get close to him, who was next to soobin. yeonjun thought for a moment, deciding if it was really the best option. in the end, he realized it was the only one.

"bunny, give me the bag of guns." the tallest turned to him with furrowed brows, but complied, giving the other what he asked.

"what are you going to do?" soobin looked at the older, seeing him opening the bad quickly and with quite difficulty, due to the fact he was still running.

"i'm creating a way we can go through." yeonjun picked two grenades, knowing it was the worse idea possible to create more noise. they needed to take the risk though. "GET DOWN AND COVER YOUR EARS!"

the others turned to him, realizing he was holding a grenade and what he was about to do. beomgyu pulled mang closer, trying to cover his ears while helping taehyun, who couldn't cover both with only one hand, that left him without a cover, but he didn't mind. soobin pulled kai down, seeing yeonjun pull the pin and throw the grenade in the middle of the horde, causing a big explosion.

the older didn't waste any time, not even asking if everyone was okay, just turning around and quickly glancing at them, grabbing an automatic weapon from the bag when concluding everyone seemed fine enough.

"GET UP AND GO!" yeonjun got up, starting to shot every infected too close. it was their only chance. beomgyu felt his ears ringing, making his quite dizzy, but he managed to get up.

soobin did as said, grabbing another gun and helping the oldest, but not before giving beomgyu one too, it was their only automatic weapons left. the infected growled at them, stepping closer to try and take a bite of the feast the five males and dog were, but getting shot in the head before being able to do so. yeonjun went in the front, opening a way narrower than he considered safe, but the only he could manage in that conditions.

taehyun did his best to cover the ones with guns, using a knife to kill creatures who managed to get closer without being shot, all while protecting mang, it wasn't easy and he felt like passing out, but kept on going. kai was beside yeonjun, the older was the closest from infected, so he obviously needed the blonde's protection, who helped as far as his burnt arm let him, which was surprisingly a lot when adrenaline didn't let him feel the pain.

the black haired cursed, more and more creatures trying to get them, at least most were eaters, so they didn't have to worry about runners too much. yeonjun shot a couple more creatures before finally seeing the other side of the street, they would need to run for their lives after stepping out of the horde.

"ALMOST THERE! JUST RUN!" the males left the street, running into the small city while yeonjun threw another grenade, trying to slow down the infected as much as he could, then he turned around and followed the others.

"the group of thieves can't reach us here, so we just need to get rid of the infected." taehyun said in heavy pants, he was in his limit and could see kai was too.

"just keep on turning into streets, the grenade will distract them enough to not really see where we went." yeonjun looked at his arm, seeing the cloth drenched in blood, that ran down his arm and dropped from his fingers. he needed to stitch the wound as soon as possible, otherwise the blood lost would be too much. "turn there, in the alley."

beomgyu, who was in the front, did as said, turning into the alley and stopping a little to catch his breath. taehyun, kai and soobin leaned on the wall, breathing heavily, the two youngest could barely stand and beomgyu came to help them, making both sit a little. the black haired looked behind, seeing just a couple of infected behind them, which wasn't a really worrisome thing, the male blinked a little, starting to feel dizzy.

"we need to get further in the alley, see if there's any door. i need to stitch up." yeonjun shook his head softly, getting rid of the small dizziness, it wasn't that worrying now, but soon it would be.

soobin nodded, wanting to find a place so the three injured could rest. taehyun and kai stayed sit, while the others walked through the alley, not really finding a door or somewhere to go inside. the tallest sighed, turning to the other two.

"there's nothing here, i think we'll need to look in the street."

"let's just go until the alley ends, binnie, then we decide." beomgyu sighed too, worried about taehyun and his physical condition, his injury was way worse than kai, so obviously the male was more tired.

"just find a door and i'll op-" yeonjun started, but was cut by a loud sound, a door just a couple of steps away being thrown open and three runners coming out of it. "BUNNY!"

the black haired held the male's wrist, pulling him behind to stand beside beomgyu. soobin got startled, and turned around to see what happened, understanding what it was when seeing yeonjun killing the runners. the brown haired sighed relieved, staring at the infected's dead bodies on the floor and squeezing his brother's hand gently, glad everyone was okay.

"thanks, junnie." soobin said gently, smiling at the male, who had his back to him.

"bunny?" the black haired said in almost a whisper, before turning around and staring at the younger with strangely warm eyes.

soobin furrowed his brows, confused, but when he averted his eyes from the other's ones, he held his breath, heart pounting and eyes getting teary. yeonjun raised his hand, running it through his skin and seeing blood on it, the older blinked, feeling more and more blood coming out of the crook of his neck, before the male slowly fell on the ground.

°•°•♡•°•°