°•♡𝟔𝟗♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕶𝖆𝖎 came back to the house so he could have lunch with the others, like they used to do every day. yeonjun wasn't present because he went scavenging with a group namjoon sent outside, he would come back only before dark.

"how was your day, hyuka?" soobin asked after he swallowed his sandwich.

"good, i was helping anna with her clothes, she taught me how to sew." the blonde smiled excitedly, he couldn't put in words how much he liked the community and it's people.

"that's nice." soobin smiled fondly, warmth filling his heart when seeing the other happy. "what about you tae?"

"oh, i was just in the administration with jin. i need to go back in a minute, we're having a meeting and joong asked me to arrive early." he said calmly, caressing beomgyu's thigh, who sat beside him. taehyun furrowed his brows, looking at his boyfriend's plate. "why are you not eating, butterfly? is everything okay?"

the male blinked slowly and turned to taehyun, smiling softly and shaking his head.

"don't worry, hyun. i just felt hungry earlier at the clinic and ate, so i already have a full stomach." his voice sounded small, but it seemed to work, because taehyun nodded softly.

"if you say so, but please be sure to eat more later." the shortest said worryingly and kissed the long haired's cheek. beomgyu answered with an 'okay' and excused himself, saying he had to go back to the clinic, which was lie.

soobin saw his brother leaving, a worried look on his face. he didn't know what it was, but beomgyu didn't seem well, he seemed worse each day that passed, so he decided to talk with the male when night came, hoping to help his brother. he had tried a couple of times during the past month, but the long haired only said he was okay and to not worry.

"charlie went to talk with me again, bin. they say you're distracted and doing your work wrong, which i doubt because you love taking care of the garden." taehyun broke the silence, staring at the tallest, who scoffed.

"don't even say that name, it stresses me out."

"what happened?" kai asked curiously, he knew soobin wasn't fond of charlie but it seemed worse.

"they just say bad things about me to the others." the older would be affected by it if he wasn't busy being angry. "you had to see the way they were all over junnie before he left, i mean, for fuck's sake, everyone knows we're together, why would they go for junnie?" he furrowed his brows, getting slightly worried, yeonjun didn't love him after all, which for sure made him more insecure.

"that's true, yeonjun makes more clear than necessary that you're not available. it's kind of scary." the blonde said, taking a bite of his food and swallowing it before speaking again. "but charlie is always after him, they go to like, all his lessons."

taehyun kept quiet, he wasn't in the mood to talk about the black haired. he was still angry about the guns, but knew he owned the older an apology for what he said, which he planned to do when the male came back.

"the problem is not even charlie, honestly. but junnie never pull them away, i mean, he's always expressionless but that's his face all the time. do you think he likes charlie?" soobin bit his lip, feeling insecure. yes, they made a promise, but charlie was so much better than the male, what if yeonjun saw how disposable he was and left him?

"are you kidding me?" taehyun looked at the taller, a serious expression on his face. "soobin, he let you enter the room that day. why the hell would he do that if you aren't important to him? we're talking about yeonjun."

"i- you're right." soobin sighed, he would never forget the scene of the black haired on the floor covered in his own blood. "he promised me." he whispered while nodding. the male needed to put his insecurities aside and trust yeonjun.

"and i mean, yeonjun literally threatened chloe because she asked if you wanted to have lunch with her." kai said, ignoring the fact that he never knew what happened with yeonjun that day, it wasn't his business.

"he's too possessive towards you, bin. please be careful." taehyun looked at the taller, who nodded. "i need to go now, joong must he waiting."

they bid their goodbyes and kai turned to soobin, grabbing his hand and squeezing it.

"don't worry binnie, yeonjun likes you too much to care about charlie's flirting." the blonde hugged the male in reassurance, patting his back. it was good to worry about normal things like that, and not about the possibility of them dying in the next second.

"you're right, thanks hyuka. i love you." the older pulled away, giving kai a pat on the head.

"i love you too." he giggled softly and patted soobin's head.

"hey! i'm the only who can do that." the taller said smiling, his dimples showing and his eyes turning into crescents.

"soobin!" the said male turned his head to the door, staring at jimin worryingly. the male seemer quite anxious which made soobin worry even more. "they're back and something happened, yeonjun's hurt."

"what?!" soobin got up in a second, running to the gates and seeing everyone there. he pushed some people to make way for him to walk and ran to the black haired, putting his hands on his face and analyzing him. "junnie, what happened? are you okay? where are you hurt?" he said in a rushed tone, desperation in his eyes.

"i'm okay, bunny." yeonjun kissed the male's forehead, showing his arm after. "just a small cut, don't worry."

"are you sure? you need to go to the clinic." soobin held his arm and started to pull him a little, trying to bring him to beomgyu. yeonjun sneaked his arm around soobin's waist and pulled him closer.

"i'm fine, bunny." he said gently, while caressing the male's waist. then he stepped back a little to give space to taehyung, who carried a bleeding san.

"what happened?" namjoon arrived, helping taehyung with san and giving him to beomgyu, who carried him to the clinic.

"what happened, namjoon, is that your little friend there tried to kill me." yeonjun said coldly, his softness long gone after he finished talking with soobin.

"it's true." taehyung said. "san really tried, but yeonjun stabbed him." the male said boringly, wanting to go find jungkook instead of wasting his time with bullshit.

"be grateful i didn't kill him, because hell, how i felt like stripping his guts out." the black haired said lowly between his teeth. he was tired of san's pitiful act of trying to be better, the male was ridiculously annoying and yeonjun never really minded his existence, but he just tried to kill him.

and oh, how yeonjun got ten times more paranoid because of it.

°•°•♡•°•°