°•♡𝟒𝟒♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕶𝖆𝖎 lied. when he told soobin that beomgyu would be okay, he lied. the blonde wasn't sure if the long haired was actually going to get better, not when he seemed worse each day. beomgyu looked like a dead body, he didn't talk, didn't eat and sometimes he looked like he wasn't even breathing.

the youngest was surprisingly lying a lot those days, like saying he was okay when he wasn't. the truth was that kai was overwhelmed, so many things happened in the last weeks and he didn't know how to deal with it. the blonde still remembered how beomgyu almost died and how he had to kill the child. it was a huge shock to the male, have to kill a kid seemed to be too much but when he saw his best friend one step away from death, he knew the infected weren't that innocent.

kai started to realize things weren't like before. infected people weren't people anymore and even non infected weren't humans anymore, he saw right in front of him after all, how a man who was supposed to be sane, took out beomgyu's eye while smiling and ate it after. he regretted calling taehyun dangerous now, even if it was too late to say sorry.

the male still didn't like killing infected though, even if he understood that it was necessary, it wasn't his nature to kill. at least now he knew he would have to do it eventually, and kai was okay with it.

most importantly, he wasn't afraid of yeonjun anymore, not after what happened with beomgyu that left him without an eye. he now knew the black haired wasn't a psychopath, even if he was really aggressive, so he wasn't scared, but that didn't mean he liked or agreed with the older's attitude. kai couldn't understand why soobin liked the male though, he honestly thought he would never understand it.

the blonde looked to the side, staring at an expressionless long haired male, and furrowed his brows. kai was having a lot of nightmares about the torture he saw, but that didn't compare to beomgyu who wasn't able to sleep at all.

"gyu, you need to sleep a little." the younger grabbed one of the other's hands, squeezing it lightly and caressing it after. beomgyu didn't answer, he just blinked, staring at the white wall. kai sighed softly.

"don't you miss binnie? he didn't come to see you after the other day." the blonde looked at the older, seeing his bandaged eye. "he's worried about you."

silence.

"maybe i should tell him to come see you." beomgyu immediately turned to him, looking at the taller with empty eyes. it wasn't hard to know what that meant, the long haired didn't want to see his brother.

"okay." kai nodded softly and the older turned back to the wall.

since the day soobin told them about taehyun, the blonde started talking to beomgyu about multiple things, trying to keep the male's mind occupied with things that weren't his dead boyfriend. he thought that, beyond just being there, it was the only form he could help.

"you know, yeonjun's still with us. you didn't saw him because soobin prohibited him to enter the room, saying he would make you feel uncomfortable." the younger played with the other's fingers, not knowing if he should be saying that. "i thought you should know, your opinion is still important." beomgyu gave a small and barely visible nod.

"binnie and him aren't really talking though, not like before. i don't think he forgave yeonjun for what he did." kai tilted his head, thinking. "i'm glad he didn't, yeonjun isn't good for him."

"you must be happy about it too, since you said soobin was a fool and stupid for believing yeonjun." the blonde hummed, giving himself some sort of answer. "i do think he's going to forgive yeonjun though. he seems to fall for what he says too easily, i don't know, i just hope he can control his feelings since they already put us in danger."

"i being too mean." the blonde giggled softly. "you probably don't think so though. you always was too hard with him, but i know it's out of worry."

"you're a good person, gyu." kai let out a shaky breath, his eyes getting watery. "i miss talking with you." he whispered.

"get well soon okay? tae would want that." he felt the older tense, which made kai cry softly. "we need you gyu, take your time but please get better." the blonde heard a sob and looked to the side, seeing beomgyu crying silently.

kai hugged the other, hiding his face in the older's neck. he missed beomgyu, how he would always have something to say, how he would get himself in problems, how he laughed loudly about stupid things, how he hugged the youngest to comfort him, how they talked until late or how beomgyu talked to him about taehyun with such bright eyes.

beomgyu was always such a light in their lives, making them laugh or get annoyed, it was refreshing. him and kai were the playful duo, but now the long haired seemed to be void of any happy feeling. surviving in an apocalypse was even harder then before, because now they didn't have the one who took their minds off the possibility of dying every second.

the youngest missed taehyun too, he honestly felt like he lost a part of him when the male died. the shortest was like a pillar in their group, that made everyone stay sane and together. the male always protected them, made everyone think rationally and smartly, which helped them survive for so long. it was rare, but kai could never forget when taehyun smiled, it was like brightening the whole room and their hearts with it.

the taller could feel beomgyu shaking in his arms,  sobbing hardly and wetting kai's shirt with tears. it broke the younger's heart, he hated seeing the long haired in this state, and he wished he could do something to make him feel better, but he knew that wasn't nothing he could do. either way, kai would still do anything if it meant seeing beomgyu happy again, he knew the male had been through enough.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • u all r so stubborn, how even would tae be alive? cant u just accept ittt?•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°