°•♡𝟓𝟒♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕭𝖊𝖔𝖒𝖌𝖞𝖚 held his head in his hands, tears running down his face. he looked up, staring at yeonjun and pointing the gun at him again.

"it's not real, he's not here, no, no, no, no." he whispered shaking his head from side to side, his hands were shaking heavily and his heart pounding in his chest. "choose yeonjun." he sobbed, not actually believing that taehyun was there, thinking he was hallucinating or something like that. they found his things, he was taken, by the same people who tortured him while he sat on the chair, by the people who ripped his eye out of his face, so taehyun couldn't be alive.

"beomgyu, it's me." taehyun approached slowly, holding his hands in front of himself. "i'm here."

"NO, YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE DEAD! THEY- THEY GOT YOU!" the long haired yelled, not looking at the shortest. "y-you're dead."

"butterfly." beomgyu froze. it was the nickname, the most important one, the special one and the one he loved so much when taehyun would say, and he felt, beomgyu felt the same way he always did when hearing it. he felt the warmth in his chest, his heart skip a beat, the butterflies in his stomach and the love, he felt the love encrypted in a simple word, a word that always managed to carry all of taehyun's love for him. butterfly.

it was like whispering to the long haired how special he was, like the most beautiful butterfly. a insect that even in the most beautiful flower, or landscape, always made you amazed by it's beauty, so much you would forget the flower and view. it was saying i love you in ten different languages, in ten different times and in ten different ways.

it was reassuring everything would be okay, because taehyun was there. the male was there to protect the insect, guard it from the world and cherish it. a whisper, a yell, a rushed voice, a calm warning, that always meant one thing, everything was real, their love, their moments, their caresses, their kisses and taehyun himself. it was all real.

beomgyu dropped the gun, he knew now, he knew it was taehyun. the long haired kneeled on the floor, sobbing hard on his hands, and the younger approached him while looking around to see if everyone was okay. "i'm here now." the male hugged his boyfriend, who kept crying on his chest, overwhelmed.

yeonjun looked at soobin, who was smiling softly, happy that taehyun was alive, but the black haired could see, the smile trembling and the male's eyes being teary. the tallest could be happy that the shortest came back, but that didn't take away one bit of the pain his brother caused in him. the black haired walked to taehyun, patting his head slowly.

"i'm glad you're okay." taehyun nodded, knowing that  was the older's way of saying he missed him. "we'll talk when things get calmer."

"yeah, okay." the black haired turned around, but before he could walk taehyun spoke again. "i'm happy you decided to come back."

the last time they saw each other, the male had left them alone. yeonjun hummed and walked to the stairs, stopping in front of soobin and sighing.

"come here, bunny." he held the male's waist and lifted him, to which soobin wrapped his legs around him. his body still hurt like hell and his psychological got even worse, so yeonjun knew he needed affection.

the black haired went up the stairs carrying soobin, leaving only the three youngest. kai sighed, he knew beomgyu was bad but not that much, not to the point of almost killing his own brother. the blonde looked up, realizing a cute animal seaten next to the front door.

"tae?" he called, not sure if he should interrupt the couple. he wanted to hug the older and say how he was happy that he was alive, but figured it could wait. "is that dog yours?"

"yeah, he is." taehyun looked back, still holding a crying beomgyu, and nodded. "mang? come here boy." the animal immediately ran to him, receiving a pat on the head. "go talk with hyuka there, he wants to say hi." he pointed the blonde with his finger and the dog did as said, happily sitting in front of kai and receiving a smile.

"you're so cute." the youngest cooed, caressing the animal, who licked his hands. "mang, right? let's go to my room so tae can talk with gyu, i promise to let you lay on my bed." he whispered secretly to the dog, getting up and leaving with mang after.

taehyun smiled softly at the scene, the dog had been a little depressed the past weeks, so he was glad mang would have people who would take his mind off hobi. the smile soon died though, accompanied by another sob of the boy in his arms.

"don't worry butterfly, i won't leave you." he kissed the male's temple, ignoring the bandage on his left eye, it wasn't important in that moment. beomgyu moved to sit on his lap and hugged him like a koala, burying his face on the younger's neck. "i'm here."

the long haired nodded softly. he couldn't describe how overwhelmed he felt, taehyun was there, alive. he had his happiness back, his world, his best friend, his love, his moon, his stars, his entire galaxy and whole soul. everything he thought he had lost was there, holding him close, and it made him feel like he was breathing again and his heart beating again.

taehyun was like a warm cup of hot cocoa after feeling cold during winter, he was a hug when you were breaking and needing comfort, a smile that showed all the happiness you were feeling, a dream that made you feel bubbly when thinking of accomplishing it, a flower that made you realize how pretty things could be and a love that you promised to never forget.

and beomgyu could feel the male there, and so feel everything he once thought he lost, back again.

taehyun rubbed the older's back and whispered sweet nothings to him for a long time before he calmed down. then he lifted beomgyu, going upstairs to their room, a room he didn't enter for months. he put the male on the bed, knowing he needed to rest, he could talk about what happened the next day, it wasn't important now and he could wait. beomgyu hugged him, afraid that if he let go, taehyun would disappear.

the long haired had felt it, how it was losing taehyun and he knew. beomgyu couldn't be more sure that he wouldn't be able to take it again, not when he barely managed the first time.

not when he lost himself the moment he thought he lost taehyun.

°•°•♡•°•°