°•♡𝟒𝟔♡•°

°•°•♡•°•°

𝕿𝖍𝖊 brown haired furrowed his brows, now worried if he made the right choice when agreeing with what yeonjun wanted. he looked at the older, who had a small smirk on his plump lips, lips that looked too inviting in soobin's eyes.

"don't worry, bunny." yeonjun got closer, leaning to whisper in the taller's ear, his lips lightly touching the skin. "i will take care of you."

soobin closed his eyes, loving the feeling too much. he didn't even resist when yeonjun grabbed his waist and pulled him to sit on the older's lap, straddling him. when he opened his eyes, the younger was welcomed by the other's foxy stare, he couldn't even think about how he was trying to avoid the black haired during all those weeks, being too hypnotized by his dark eyes.

yeonjun approached the other's face, he had tried really hard to not do it, but he couldn't, not when soobin was perfect for him. so he kissed the younger, holding one of the male's thighs with a hand while the other held his face.

soobin didn't even think about not kissing back, he melted immediately when feeling yeonjun's soft lips on his own. it felt so good, how the older caressed his face while pulling him closer and squeezing his thigh, it made the taller feel what he needed and wanted, made him feel complete and cared. soobin knew there was no going back, he could try but it wouldn't be the same, he had just made avoiding yeonjun turn into an impossible thing, and he didn't regret it, not in that moment at least.

the younger wrapped his arms around yeonjun's neck when the older took his hand off of soobin's face, holding his waist instead. the taller intertwined his fingers with the other's dark hair, pulling him as close as he could, not wanting to end the kiss. either way, they had to do it when both felt the need for air, yeonjun pecking the younger's lips before resting his head on the crook of his neck.

"bunny?" soobin hummed with his eyes closed, caressing the older's hair while trying to stabilize his breathing. he felt drunk and high, all from affection, the taller couldn't even remember why he was avoiding yeonjun anymore. the black haired held his waist, his hand under the younger's shirt, who was still straddling him.

"i..." he felt yeonjun sighing and taking a deep breath after. "i'm sorry." the male squeezed his eyes, hating saying the words, even if he actually meant them.

soobin froze, completely shocked.

"for everything." the taller pulled the black haired's head up, staring at him in shock. he never thought he would hear the male saying sorry, much more to him. it was something soobin always waited, even if knowing how impossible it was from happening, he always wished for an apology, it didn't matter how small it was.

the younger tried, he did with all of his will, but he couldn't be in front of yeonjun while he apologized and don't forgive him. it was dumb, foolish, stupid and many more, soobin knew it, but it wasn't his fault, not when his heart beat for the black haired.

"jun..." soobin stared at the other, he wouldn't go back to whatever he had with the older before, but he would forgive him. it was obvious that yeonjun wouldn't say something like that if he didn't mean it, not when his pride and ego were bigger them him. "thank you."

soobin smiled softly, his dimples showing on the sides of his face. yeonjun looked at it, the smile he liked too much and didn't saw since he left, it made his heart beat slightly faster then before. it wasn't much, the muscle wasn't pounding in his chest and there wasn't butterflies of some sort in his stomach, but it still felt a lot for the black haired. it was the first time his heart beat for someone else, didn't matter how small it was.

it was probably subconsciously, but yeonjun's lips slightly curved up and soobin felt in heaven. it was so rare and so pretty, how the older's cheekbones would get more salient, his eyes would turn smaller and his plump lips thinner. the younger knew he was fucked, he knew in that moment that everything was way worse than he thought, because looking at yeonjun small and surprisingly warm smile, soobin realized he didn't like the male, he loved him.

it was his worst nightmare and most beautiful dream. pretty as a rose and painful as it's spikes. but hell, he loved it. soobin felt warm and scared, he felt like throwing himself off a cliff and hoping to find water in the end. it was like loving pain, loving death, loving disappointment and loving hate. the male felt adrenaline run through his body while looking at yeonjun, he wanted more, he wanted all of it.

but he couldn't have it.

"thank you for coming back and for staying." soobin caressed the black haired's cheek before getting up from his lap. it didn't matter the realization he had, he still needed to be strong and not come back to being a fool. "you're forgiven."

the male gave yeonjun a last smile before leaving the room, no more storm outside the house. soobin took a deep breath, biting his lips to stop the smile that wanted to come out, still, his cheeks were in a soft pink while he felt dreamy. the older had smiled to him again, above that, he actually apologized, it was like, for the first time, soobin's hope wasn't that baseless anymore. even if he tried to ignore it, the hope was still there, but that time it felt right, as if he was allowed to feel it.

yeonjun kept seated while staring at the wall, he wasn't sure of what to think. the fear and paranoia creeped through his veins, but he didn't mind it much, not like he normally would, because the soft dimpled smiled was fresh in his mind. he hated and didn't mind liking it too much at the same time, it was scary and equally good being able to feel that comfortable with someone. it was completely new to him, so he didn't know if he was okay with it.

yeonjun still hated the vulnerability though, that was something he for sure wasn't letting out, not more that he already involuntarily did. he for sure wasn't about to let soobin see him, his feelings and worries. that wasn't even an option, it was something the male planned to take to the grave and his heart beating for soobin wouldn't change that.

°•°•♡•°•°
•°♡°•

°•𝖆/𝖓 • okay so do you all want a smut in part three or not? i can both do it or not so i will let u decide(the story can have or the smut or just the mention if it happening)•°

°•i dropped my instagram in my profile description, so if u want to be friends send me a dm :))))•°

°•♡•°
°•°•♡•°•°