chapter four

Alexander KNIGHT.

Serenity is excited to meet Savannah, she was like she even has an s in her name just like her but I had better things in my mind which was that my temporary personal assistant Ronald is completely and utterly useless like I need to find a personal assistant.

I walked back to my house and it smelt different in some way, it was clean but I might just be losing my mind. I went to the fridge getting a bottle of water and an apple after all an apple a day keeps the doctor away as I turned back to see Savannah with a remote in her hand.

"Oh it's you". She said dropping her hand and hiding it, she's so damn weird as I gave her a small fake smile.

"Meet me in my study exactly by ten and be there!". I said with a demanding voice even though I wanted to ask for a favour.

"O..okay".She stuttered moving back as I head to my study sitting on my chair as I took a bite from the apple looking at my watch and counting.

1
2
3
There was a knock on the door as she revealed herself, her hands cover with her shirt as she nervously look at me, I straightened up myself and coughed.

"When I'm talking to you I'll appreciate it if you look at me and you should call me Mr KNIGHT but Alex when we are with family members, got it?". I asked as she nodded her head putting her head up.

"Secondly, I want you to work for me". I say in a demanding voice as she looks at me confused again.

"Which work?".

"You'll be my personal assistant".

"I don't have experience and I don't-". She was about to say something as I stopped her from completing it.

"How will you have experience? When you and your darling sister are spoon fed while your uncle works all day.You are a spoilt brat after all". I paused as I could see the extreme anger in her eyes and her features.

"Okay, I'll work for you". She said confidently as I nodded heading for the door and turned back to her.

"Better get there before eight thirty or there will be trouble Savannah and you are to carry public transportation".I said heading to the car and dashed off.

Honestly it's almost eight thirty and No sign of Savannah anywhere, I would go Boss mode on her if she tries this bullshit with me as I heard a knock on the door and I told her she could wear whatever she wanted too.

"Sit down". I said to her as she sat down waiting for me to speak or something.

"You shall call me Mr KNIGHT and you are supposed to work for me meaning you proofread documents, sign already signed documents by me, bring my coffee and snacks, send emails and work on my schedule. Got it?". I asked as she looked down mumbling a word.

"Here's your identity card and all staff must have it and I took this picture from your uncle, secondly I'll give you Serenity's number so you can talk to her and you're supposed to record all conversations as I give you this phone". I passed her an iphone as she takes it.

"Goodbye Miss jones". I said as she gets up and puts the identity card around her neck as she about to head outside.

"Wait, you're also to proofread all this". I said pointing at the documents as she walks closer to my table taking them.

She about to fall from the weight as she balances herself trying to open the door I mean she could have taken them in small numbers but she didn't and I find it amusing in some way.

Some few minutes later my door bangs open revealing my two best friends and co-owners to this company, they could not knock to save their lives I tell you.

"What the fuck bro!".Dylan yells as they both sat down glaring at me,do I care? No,why? Because they are always dramatic.

"How could you get married and not even send me some wedding food and cake!". Sean asked me angrily making me roll my eyes, him and food.

"Are you honestly worried about food right now or the fact that he's married". Dylan shouts as I rolled my eyes.

"I mean he's all ready married but I mean the food, that carried many of the good stuff was not in my mouth!". Sean yells pointing at this hands.

"You have money, you can buy food any time like why are you fussing?". I said as he glared at me making me sigh.

"Call her here right now, she's your personal assistant after all". Dylan yells as I tensed up alittle.

"I'm busy and she's busy too, so later". I said as they both yelled call her, I call the intercom and tell her to come.

There was a knock on the door as she came in, they both rushed beside her as she looked at me confused and sinking trying to leave their uncomfortably.

"She's so pretty". Sean said gleefully like a girl as I ignored the comment looking through my file.

"Let us introduce yourselves, I'm sean and he's Dylan and we are this man best friends and co owners too. Oreo or those golden chocolate?". Sean asked moving closer to her.

"Hmmm, b...o..th". She stuttered moving back again as Dylan moves Sean away.

"Dude, she's shy like she's stuttering and everything.So what's your name?". Dylan asked again calmly.

"Hmm,Mr knight can I go please?". She asked immediately already heading for the door before asking for permission.

"Wow, she just left like that". Sean said as she leaves as I chuckled.

"Her parents said she has a socialising problem that why she stuttered and with the way your excitement went sky high of course she will leave you". I said not looking at them.

"Oh okay, so she's not rude. We are going to make her our friend but what's her name?". Dylan asked sitting down.

"Her name is Savannah and don't bug me like I have work to do and you're bugging me with your questions". I said again rather annoyed.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady, No offence dude but I'll go talk to her about her favourite foods. Bye". Sean said dashing off, he's the extremely friendly one out of us.

"Well dude, I'm going with him to see Savannah and Byeee!". Dylan said going to like I'm the least friendly one.

Finally piece and quiet