chapter sixty eight

Savanna KNIGHT

Los Angeles was beautiful in the night time, we just arrived and it feels good to be back even better then we got back and Serenity was up waiting for us like she was sleepy but when she saw Alex. I mean the way she shouted mommy and daddy giving us her sloppy happy kisses

Serenity pouts at me as I pouted back at her, she didn't want to have a shower. I mean she gave me a painting that she painted for me but she saying that's she too tired to have a shower now"Nope". I said when she gives me the puppies eye

"Mommy, I can barely keep my eyes open and my hands are tired from all the stuff that you and daddy bought for me like I will shower early tomorrow". I hear her say as I lokked at the small pile

"But your voice is not tired of telling me about the things we are going to do? I mean your dress is stained with paint"i pointed at her stains on her dress.

"Mommy!". She whined.

"Daughter!". I whined back.

"You just called me daughter? Does that mean that I'm already your daughter?". She asked me with desperate eyes.

"Your my daughter and I'm your mum".

"Really?" She asked me excitedly and she leans on my thighs as I nodded, she let's out a excited squealed hugging me.

"Mommy just called me her daughter, I have a mommy that actually wants me".

I look at her with curious eyes, she has been thinking about something and I was not around to clear those doubts, I see that she stopped twirling around as a tear falls from her eyes confirming my suspicion even more"Serenity, what has been going on in your mind when I was away?". I asked her lifting her unto my thighs and cleaning her eyes.

She whimpers" I woke up this morning thinking that you and daddy are home and not seeing you or daddy made me think that you left me like my old mom that she didn't want me". She added as even more tears fall from her eyes.

I clean her tears as I lift her chin up to look at me then pouted" Serenity and mommy is a forever package. No one is leaving each other no matter what, I'm grateful to your old mommy because of her,I have you as my own now".

"Pinky promise that you won't leave me no matter what I do, if I'm n-naughty or if I don't do my chores..".She trails off as more tears leaves her blue eyes, she got those room her old mommy.

"Pinky promise, Serenity and Savanna are two packages that can't be without one another. Now do you want to have a bath stinky?". I asked wiping her tears away and trying to lighten the mood.

She pouts and folds her arm on her chest" Hey, I'm not stinky. You are". She challenges back.

"we both rush to the bathroom,we will race and see who gets done first. I will do whatever you want if you win and if i win then you do whatever I want". I suggested as she smirks, it reminds me of Alex when he does that though.

"Deal, at your mark. Get set. Go!". She quickly counts hopping off my thighs, I smiled walking to my own room.

I entered the room seeing Alex on his laptop as he glances at me then smiles at me, I look at him confused turning back to see if Serenity was here"I'm like smiling at you". He voiced out at me.