chapter fifty two

Alexander KNIGHT.

Savanna was happy to be back, she did not waste to go to her office like I asked her to bring me a cup of coffee and I'm a devil that wants to know her better, I removed all the files from my huge file drawer so she can rearrange it and it's going to be like bonding time for us.

My office line ringed as I relaxed on my chair knowing who it was"Hey andrew"

"Alexander, what you guys have done is highly unprofessional. She was part of the program and you took her away".he complained making me roll my eyes.

"May I remind you that we did this deal with you, Savanna was sent there by a mistake from our own side, we came to take her back since we can't give you our most prized worker for a month. may I remind you that you know that she has social anxiety but where you there to help her? She was in the bathroom crying her eyes out, is that how you care so much about your staffs  and you want us to just leave her there?

"Savanna has social anxiety but she can be dramatic sometimes plus what'd I get for compensation this now?". He ask his tone was desperate to know it.

"A hundred thousand of nothing, if you were there to help her then we would have given you that but how do we know that our other staffs are safe with you? That's why we came to a decision that any complains from our staff and i will sue your company and the deal will be off. Good bye Andrew". I said hanged up as Savanna comes in.

"Your coffee Alex".She passed the cup to me before nodding to go back her work.

"Savanna,Can you help me arrange my files like it's hard to find when I need them".I stopped her as she turned to me then looked at the files on the floor.

"Okay". She said as she sat on the floor  and crossed her legs before she looks at them then pouts.

"You have been working in this company since 2015, that's cool" she say before turning back, I mentally chuckle seeing the smile on her face.

"Wait, I want to bring sticky note. I'll be back".She said before heading outside, I look at the files confused like what does  she need sticky notes for.

She comes back with a bunch of them, I see her take some pens as she looked at the files, wrote something on the note. I see her take it off and paste it on the file drawer before she looked around and sorts the files "What are you doing?"."

"Since there are ten drawers then each file will go in one, one for land. One for finances, one for salaries, one for deals done over the past years and others for materials then the list still goes on".

"You like to make things colourful don't you".I ask as I see her putting different colours on the side of inside of each one

"Yes".

"So Savanna how old are you? I mean you are quite short for your age".I said trying to start a conversation.

She turns to me and raised an eyebrow
"Excuse me but I'm twenty one, I'm the average height for my age".She sassed, I was two years older than her. Okay.

"I have seen taller women your age".

"Well for people bearing my name then I'm the average height for my name". I hear her say as she makes a small pile.

"That doesn't make sense"

"Nothing makes sense this days".

"Okay you are the average height for your age but what did you study in college and how was highschool". I ask again leaning on my desk.

"I studied English, fashion designing and computer engineering and programming  for an extra course in college. My highschool was I mean like highschool".She answered as she begins to fill the first drawer up.

"So any allergies?".

"I don't have any allergies that I know of but I'm just alcohol intolerant". She said taking another sticky note as she repeats the process.

"Okay, so Any siblings or older ones?".

"Nope I was the only child from my dad but I have Scarlett and Romeo as step siblings. That's close enough". She shrug

"So have you ever had a boyfriend?". I asked as she paused, of course n-

"Yes I have". She said as I paused.

"How can you have a boyfriend and I'm your first kiss?".I said like she won't lie to me, I  trust her.

She blushed"Yes you were my first kiss, my mother forced me to date him since I didn't have a boyfriend and she wants me to get some experience like Scarlett. She was paying him or something but he never really liked me, he only tried to sleep with me but I would run away and some times hit me but Nah, he got tired and him and Scarlett slept together then he started pretending and said he loved me but I think that was all just bullshit". She scoffed.

"Did you just curse?".

"Gosh, it felt so dirty to say that word". She said as she blushed even more, she has been spending to much time with Ally this days.

"So what were your greatest goals and achievements that you accomplished?"

"I mean I got a scholarship in college, I was Valedictorian in highschool, I got a good offers from my college when I did graduated for some programs which is the computer course I took".

"Wow, you're so smart.Beauty and brains". I said as she blushed even more

"So when did you realise that you had a mean Social anxiety or when did you realise that you are alcohol intolerant?"

"Is this some questionnaire?". She laugh
Before I send her pleading eyes.

"I realized it or my dad realized it when  my teacher said I don't socialize in class and he took me to the hospital, I found out that I was alcohol intolerant when Scarlett forced me to take bottles of it even after I pleaded with her which I mean I threw up on her and I got a bad ananaphylactic reaction which landed me in the hospital for five days".

"It's that bad?".

"Not really, I mean if it's two small bottle I'll just get some hives and some red spots but she made me take more than four bottle because she was trying to make a point that I was not boring".

"Your old boyfriend is so dumb". I said  sitting beside her passing her the red files as she blushed taking it from me.

"Oh really?". She asked rather surprised

"Hmmm, I think you're very pretty". I said as I tucked a strand of hair on her face as she looked at me and blushed.

"Well thank, you are quite handsome yourself".She said as she puts another file in the drawer.My heart was dancing 
Azonto right now.

"Really?". I asked as I tugged her closer to me wrapped my hand on her waist,  I love seeing her blush so hard.

"Mr knight, someone can-". I kissed her before she could complete that sentence then pulled away.

"God, I missed kissing you".

Her eyes widened"What?".

"I like kissing you, simple".

"Alex, some one can-" I interrupted her again as I kissed her again as i did feel that she was making an effort to kiss.

"Alex!". Sarah barged in as Savanna pushed me away from her before she stands up. Thank you sarah.

I looked at sarah from the floor as she looked at me rather surprised, what I was kissing my wife"Cominh Sean!". I hear Savanna say as she helped me up before running out

 I hear Savanna say as she helped me up before running out