chapter fourty six

Alexander KNIGHT.

Savanna said I could leave her that she wants to make Serenity's dinner and to tuck in aslo, there was this adrenaline in me and anxiety that was running in my veins to see her dress, Ally called her that she should do her hair in some braids aslo.

Savanna stayed up all night to make the gift that she wanted to give them, I have a shift too but I wonder what she'll give them,trust me you should have seen the smile on my face when she said that she didn't go on a date  with any one.

"Alex,you came. I know it's depressing to see me marry a Ally but I'll always remember those humble night- hold on Where's princess? Why did you come when princess is not coming?".He pouts looking around her then glared at me.

"I feel like you need help, you might be bisexual that's why and Savanna stayed back because she wanted to take care of Serenity but she will be back". I said as a smile appeared on his face.

"Good because I was wondering why you will come when your wife didn't".

"You have gotten your answer and look it's your engagement, look for you wife and stop disturbing me about my wife" I said as his smile widens, how does ally keep up with him. They are both insane

"You just admitted she's your wife!". He squealed loudly, jesus I said she's my wife. No she's my wife but Serenity's-"

"I didn't mean it like that, Look happy engagement and I wish you the best of your married life. Okay? Good"

"Awnn baby, I love you too and i wish you that maybe you should believe that God wants to make you happy that's why he brought princess in your life, he puts people in our lives for some reason

"Then why did he put Brooklyn in my life when he wants me to be with your princess?". I asked out of curiosity.

"He did because if you and her were  a thing then do you think you'll know her I mean princess, she wouldn't become Serenity's mother or you love her food and coffee or imagine not meeting her, whose cake would I love so much?". He asked an rhetorical question.

It made perfect sense some how, maybe God put her in my life to make me have a new fresh beginning from all the pain and sufferings that I experienced but if that was the case then why didn't he say it to me during my prayer or is Sean in my head or getting in my head too.

"Anna!".I hear one of my employees yell,Yeah sean invited everyone from work too, I turned as I see the same guy hugging Savanna?.

I had this churning feeling as his wraps his hands around her waist as they hug, he was hugging her like they were like boyfriend and girlfriend or something.

She was wearing a red dress, red was her colour for sure. It hugged the right places like I did not even know she had, it emphasized on how tiny her waist was and how simply her curves were attention seeker as they popped from the dress with how spotless her thighs was and she left her hair curly today, it shouted volumes as she leaves them all down but she does this two braids at the front bringing out her face and her lips were coated with the shiny lipgloss.

"Thanks kevin, you look good yourself". She compliments as she moves away from the hug as he nods.

"Sorry I'm late Mr knight".She said as she sat down next to me dropping what ever she had on the table.