chapter seventeen

Savannah KNIGHT.

Sean and I went to visit Serenity since Alex said he had work to do and Sean will go for him.Serenity was so happy to see us but disappointed when Alex did not come but the treats I made her put a smile on her face.

It was a Tuesday and I was having a shower when I saw blood on the tiles, when I was back at my house like I will think that it's from my scars but I know this one was from my vagina for now.

I didn't have pad and I had to sneak pad back in my house or steal them because my stepfather said I don't deserve the whole process of being a woman,I sigh wearing a oversized white shirt then went downstairs like I'll soon be late for work, Alexander would kill me like he has an important meeting and I've the files.

"Mrs molly?".I yelled waiting for her to respond,I pull my shirt down looking around for her like I forgot that she's on leave because her son is sick.

I sighed,my shirt touched my knees but I was uncomfortable showing my legs but I have no choice as I walked to the nearest supermarket which is still like five to six blocks away. I get there and zoomed grabbing pad and tampons like my mom never taught me how to use them like I'm not even sure that she knows that I have been menstruating since I was fourteen.I was taught in class to wear them and what do and not what to do also.

I paid running back to the home,I put one on after changing my bloody under wear and after cleaning up too.I put on blue Jeans with a white long sleeve and grabbed my bag to run since I have missed the bus and the next one was at ten like Alex will definitely kill me.

I walked to the office going to my office, I panted trying to catch my breath and I was greeted with 60 missed calls from Alex on the intercom and some on my phone too like I'm so dead.

I walked to his office and knocked,I open the door to see Alex hitting his hands on the table seeing me makes his jaw clenched but he manages to keep a calm expression like I shifted scared.

"You know you're two hours late and it shall be removed from your salary but would you tell us what made you late Savannah?".

"Mr KNIGHT-"

"Infact that you think you're my wife and that you can come here anytime just irritates me like I see you think you are not wife or something".He barked

"No, I-".

"FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU WERE LATE SAVANNAH!". He yells slamming his hand on the table to bring more life to his anger or to Express his anger.

"Iwenttobuysomepad!".I said scared as he pulled me closer to him by pulling me with his arm, I was waiting for a slap or even a punch on a stomach.

"Tell me!I'm not fucking playing with you Savannah!".He said pulling me even more closer until inches away.

"I went to buy pad and tampons because I'm on menstrual cycles. I'm sorry like I'll work over time please". I begged as the grip on my hand loosens  as he sat down clearing his throat.

"Well honestly I don't care what you've going on but next time you're late just know it will be removed from your pay and go get me my iced coffee and cake". He said as I stepped back slowly before  heading out his office.

That was embarrassing, it was beyond embarrassing as I got his coffee but we were out if his cake. Maybe he will buy from the bakery again.

"Where's my cake?".He growl not trying to make eye contact with me than two seconds.

"Mr knight, you are out of the cake".

"Here's my card, but from the bakery and be back here because 12 or I'll be using your lunch for work plus when you buy the cake,bring some hot coffee too".He said shyly at the last one as I turned going outside his office.

I walked to the bakery, the smell of the bread, cakes and cupcakes with all the treats making me sigh like I love this smell as I head to the counter waiting for the woman infront of me to finish.

I ordered Alex Cake and two chocolate cupcake and I snacked on one along the way too, I put the cake in his fridge and went back to his office.

"I'm not even going to ask, make me another hot coffee with two parts of alcohol and also a slice of bake and the files for the meeting".

I nodded at least someone enjoyed my coffee