chapter sixty two

Scarlett.

Mom and dad has finally decided to like convince Alex to marry me, I packed all my sexy clothes,lingerie and other cloth to set the mood on fire because after all a man has sexual desires and I would should help Alexander from the pain of his old pathetic girlfriend leaving him.

"Daddy, when are you going to talk to him like why is he holding her hand?". I tugged my dad as he ignored me.

"You can say things like that, we've to get him and Scarlett married since I see Savanna was no use to us".

I looked at my stepmother and smirked, dad doesn't know that he was the only one facing hardship since we have been collecting some money from Savanna to ensure Serenity was safe.I mean if I was her then I would give them permission to kill her because I can't spend a huge sum of one million above for that shit.

"Cmon Scarlett, we have a meeting to attend" My dad said again as I groaned. He fired his personal assistant because he didn't have enough to pay her to like work for him and for some booty calls.

We walked Inside and everywhere yells expensive even the men especially as I pushed my bra even higher since I was wearing a push up bra because I'm or I will be sleeping with one Italian man.

I looked around seeing a woman in a dress, her figure was beautiful with that dress showing that curvy body of hers. I looked down on my body then frowned not seeing what she had in me, my eyes trailed down to her ass which was Jesus

"Savanna,time for us to go in".I hear my future husband say as the woman turns back as my eyes widened.

Never in my life would I have thought I will see Savanna in a dress, she turns to see some of Alexander's friends as they hugged her affectionately as she smiled

The two men smirked to their selves as they looked at Alex then nodded before they went inside as I straight up before I went inside sitting down close to dad.

The meeting was one of the most boring ass meetings I have ever been, Savanna was writing something down but I did not see anything to write in whatever was being talked about here right now, my eyes going to Savanna as I squint my eyes seeing something red on her neck before the image hit me like a car

It was a Hickey and it looked very new,I have been how both of them just stare at each other in the same type then they just looked away blushing but I didn't know that they have gone to that level.

I feel a foot crawl over my leg as I look down for the material of the shoe then I smirk seeing it was leather as I ran my legs on the man before I looked up to see the client then smirked winking.

"Meet me in the lunch room after the meeting for maybe a quickie?".I mouth to him as he nods instantly.

"But you have to pay because this is not for free". I mouth again to him as he nods again then I grabbed him there.

The meeting finally ended as Alexander held Savanna hand as he helped her up, before they went outside together as I nod to the man for us to go as he takes me Inside his car nodding to his driver.

"Come in beautiful"The man said as he opens his hotel door as I looked around
it was mildly expensive for my taste.

"Okay money and protection".I said as I turned to him stretching out my hands as he brings out his phone typing.