chapter sixty five

Savanna KNIGHT.

"Ouch Alex!".I winced as my big forehead hits Alex's forehead when we both aim for my shoe lace.

"Sorry, are you Okay?".He asked anxiously as his palm meets my head as he slowly rubbed it affectionately as I look at him as he continues to do so.

It feels awesome that someone cares for me, I have never gotten this much care after my father died infact Andrew and Scarlett moved in a day after dad died.

"Savanna, are you even listening?"Alex interrupts my train of thoughts, I turn to him as my breath gets hitched.

He was so close to me, I don't know why I didn't feel his breath fanning my face,I feel his lips kissing my foreheads slowly before he bends to tie my shoes for me. He gets up pulling me up with him too.

"So what do you want to try today?".

"I don't know". I shrugged.

"Then we will try everything then". He added as he takes my hand as we walk towards the elevator going down.

The elevator door open as I remove my hand from Alex's hand as we both get out of the hotel as he grabbed my hand again before he takes me somewhere. I didn't know where but he was excited about it this place as we stopped at a small stall"Two pizza". He says as I tug him as he looks at me.

"How are both of us going to fi-". He stops me from talking by saying shush.

"Here's yours and here's mine".He pass me a huge slice of pizza on a tissue, he takes a bite from his as he pays for it.

"It's so huge". I said as I examined it as we continued to walk as I finally took a bite from it and sighed in delight.

"Is this your first time eating pizza?". He asked as I nodded ashamed  as he stops us as I faced him confused why we are not walking anymore.

He cups my cheek"Then I'll buy you all the pizza you want, Angel"He says with all the seriousness in his eyes as I nod.

"Okay, we are trying pretzels now". He says as he throws his crust of pizza in the bin as I throw my tissue paper away

"One bag of  hot buffalo pretzels and one bag of parmesan cheese pretzels". He ordered as I shook my head, does he really want to have some pepper again

"Thank you sir".I said as I paid the man the money when Alex wanted to pay as he passed me a small bag of something.

"You really want to eat pepper again?". I asked him as he frowns glaring at me.

"What'd you mean? I took that pepper like a champ".He argues back at me.

"I mean that you were literally about to die if I didn't give you milk and you ate the ones that didn't have pepper".

"I was being nice".

"Alex, it's not funny". I glared at him.

"Fine, I'll not impress you today and now but this are actually for you". He said as he passed me the bag with the hot buffalo wings and took a bite from his and sighed.

"The next one is gelato". He said as he pulls my hand again to a small gelato shop as Looked around as he walks to the counter.

He pulls my arm to the counter, he asks me to choose as I look at the menu  and I picked one then Alex picked too and it was our final stop for the date

I sit down next on the bench waiting for another thing we were supposed to try again as I took my icecream waiting for Alex to come, a man sits beside me as he looked at me before he smiled to himself before he looked straight again

"Hello beautiful, my name is Leon Ross Anderson". He said as he brought his hand out to me. I panicked as he was moving closer to me that our hips were touching.

My heart was pounding fast, it was like all the air in the world stopped and I couldn't say a thing because of the people that were here. They will judge me saying that I asked for it or support him as I looked up praying for this to end."Hey, are you mute?". He asked as his hand touched my thighs.

My gelato fell of my hands slipping on the ground, I felt cold immediately in every place possible "c...an, y-".

"You are so pretty, wanna come to my house beautiful?".He asked again, I frowned at the tactic of sexual harassment like what do I wanna do in his house of all places in Italy.

I nodded my head fast to say no but he gets up trying to pull me up along with him, I try wiggling my hands away as he tightens his grip"No need to be shy. I will treat you right with all the money that you could possibly need". He adds.

"L-e..t".I screamed then before I know it I was running back to the hotel, I stay outside and sit on the floor hugging my knees trying not to break down now.

Why do men always think we are here for their money, I didn't wear anything that showed skin that will make people think that I was asking for it or I wasn't being flirtous with him either too. I gulp my tear as I headed back to the hotel.

One place that comforts me when i was ever in pain was under the bed,Andrew or Scarlett could never get me there or any other person. I removed my shoes as I went under the bed then sighed as I finally broke down immediately.

I could sleep here for days back at home because I wanted to forget about the punishment they wanted to give me the carpet was soft under the bed but I remembered the one at home to be hard wood in my room and I did not have a room either like everyone

A!n

I quickly updated because mama must not know that I'm here right now but i love you guys and don't forget to comment. Vote and smile?

 Vote and smile?