chapter fifty six

Alexander KNIGHT.

I mentally checked everything that was going to plan and was I supposed to be anxious about this? I mean it's just me and Savanna going out to dinner right. I picked a dress for her and I can't wait, I mean she looked pretty in anything. I'd not book any expensive reservation. It was something simple because I know she didn't like anything too loud also.

It was a dinner by the lover's lake in La, the water was glistening and the food Is going to delicious since they are one of the best restaurants in Los Angeles. I did not want to take her to any one that I have taken Brooklyn to since I wanted a fresh new start not an old one that can bring bad memories about her.

I told Aria that her and Serenity should just leave the house and they can have some aunt and niece time together. I'll be picking up Savanna from the house now and I'm nervous to see in the dress because I was not too sure about her if she was an extra small like I think she's

"Savanna, are you ready?".I said as I peek from the door then entered.

"Yes, I'm coming".I hear her yell back from the closet, Okay the moment of the truth that will determine if I least know her body size.

"Okay, I'm ready".I hear her say as the  door opens and she pops in and she's looking more than words can describe.

"Is it that bad?". She asked nervously as she bit her lip, why would he think that she looked bad in something like this.

I bought her a Blue satin dress with a small slit on the thigh, I wanted to know if she looked good in blue too and she'd plus Blue is my favourite colour, I clear my throat noticing I have been staring.

"I think you look pretty. Never take it off".I said as I regret the words as it left my mouth like she thinks I'm a creep.

She blushed"Really? Thank you".She says again as I pass her the flowers as she smiled at me.

"Come on let's go".I said taking her hand as we walked downstairs. Her like scent was intoxicating.

"It's so pretty".She said as we get there, the moon just lit her face in the right in the places as she sat down.

"You like it?". I said nervously.

"Yes, the moon and the lake. Where's this place? Or what's the name?". She asked as I gulped like I can't tell her that this place is called Lover's lake.

"Shine stars Lake?".I lied effortlessly as she nodded before looking back, she's already in love with this place.

"So what's your favourite food?". I ask trying to get her attention as she looked at me then paused.

"I like all foods, so I don't have one. How about you?".She asked with a coy smile"I like your food and only yours". I replied as a blush paints on her face.

"Thank you".

"So what do you want to eat?".I asked passing her a menu as she pouts as she scans the menu.

She ordered her food and I did too, I've been trying to make her laugh but i do I have what it takes to make her laugh. To think of it, I have never heard her laugh or giggle. I am going to change it

"Okay, I'm going to make you laugh, are you ready to laugh your lungs out?". I asked as she raised an eyebrow before she dropped her fork and waited for me to say something.