chapter ninety two

Savanna KNIGHT.

I huff kicking my shoes off, I felt like the hypocrite because I tell Serenity to stop that and even Alex but this time was so different from their time. I feel a gaze directed at me as I turn to my husband.

That son of a custard was a boss of two company, the one that Sean, Dylan and him run then his personal company. He does technology and he made Alexa the home system. I ignored him putting my hair into a bun like after the wedding I am definitely cutting this mop off too.

"Why are you staring Alex?". I asked, he puts his laptop on the bed and walks to me and kisses my forehead slowly.

"I'm your husband, Darling. I choose to stare at the masterpiece infront of me. I choose to stare at the beauty or you will like me to stop staring?". He ask before I feel his hands on my hair relaxing me.

I shook my head negatively as he smirk, he sits me on the bed and runs his hand on my head making me sigh. I am never going to that shop again like it was too crowded like I will leave it to my staffs.

"So how's planning the wedding?". He asked making my head snap to him.

"What'd you mean planning the-".

"You should plan your dream wedding that you had since highschool". He says casually making me frown.

"Well excuse me but I was not planning a wedding when I was learning maths".

"You're planning our wedding and even your bachelorette party and your bridal shower".He say with finality in his tone

"But I can't-".

He put his finger on my lip and nod no tries to stop me from saying what I was about to say"There's no can't but can".

"But Al-".

"There's No can't, say it with me"

"Alex-".

"I can and I'll plan the wedding"I repeat as he mouths before he kisses me softly.

"Good girl, you can ask Ally and Lauren to help you plan it but this is all about I mean you". He says again kissing me.

Alex warmed the tub for me, he put lot of bath bomb and some roses. He is all of the sweet package, I settle in the tub and took my phone going to the group that Lauren made for three of us.

The knight,Peterson and Andersen ride and die girls.

Me; Can you guys plan my bachelorette party like anything you want.

Ally: Wait, you are having a bachelorette party?

Lauren; Fudge yes, we are going to plan it for you.

Me; And my wedding and yes Ally like I just realized that I'm having it too.

Ally; okay so anything we want@lauren.

Me; Sure, can you give me your wedding planners number please Lauren?

Lauren: Okay,we will plan your party and you will have to do as we say Okay?