chapter hundred and one

Alexander knight.

"Please hold my hand". She pants, she's any minute from giving birth now.

"But you said_".

"Just fucking hold my hand!". She yells before she Burst into sobs.

"Fine, where's the doctor?". I asked the nurse as she nods to me not knowing where the freaking doctor is.

"I have been a good girl. Good grades, no bad complaint but the time I get married to you.I experience pain!". She says.

"I remember It being a joint class work". I teased making her glare at me.

"I'll show you a joint class work". She says as she aims to punch me but another contractions comes. Stopping her.

"Mrs knight, please calm_".

"I should calm down? Oh really, why don't I go there and shoves a life in your stomach and make you lay here to push from your freaking vagina! And I'll be saying calm down. While your insides are burning". She says, aiming to take the nurse's arm.

"Shush, shush.calm down". I try to calm her down by running my hands on her hair. She pants trying to calm down.

"Ma, can I put the oxygen mask on_".

"Did I tell you I'm dying, maybe you should shove the _".

"Please where's the doctor that's supposed to supervise this pregnancy birth?'. I ask, everyone was waiting outside for us.

Savanna pregnancy was fragile, she's also having this baby at eight months. A month early and we wanted a natural birth despite all the doctor's warning. They could have put her on something to make her fall asleep while this was happening. I was anxious because we might have a still birth or the baby might have something, the chance are sixty to forty. But the doctor said the second child we will have won't be a fragile one because she would have gained weight and everything.

"Sorry, I'm late. Is the female doctor ready? Yeah, I'm not allowing any male doctor to see anything. He's here to supervise but think about this with me.

Think about the numbers of vaginas a doctor especially a male has seen, since I mean baby are born every day and think about the day. Lucifer will intervene and they will do something that's not In their job and the husband or woman should be a person that a nut has loosed from their Brain.

He stands beside savanna and the doctor nods to him after opening savanna legs. I winced from how tight she was holding me"Okay, ma. When we say push then you will push and take deep breaths. You're so small. So don't over push okay?". the male doctor says as I furrowed an eyebrow to him.

How does he know she's small there?

"Push!". He says.

"You better keep your hands to yourself!". She adds before she pants, she was already pushing and it's going to be on a video.

"You're going great". I cheered.

"Of course I'm doing great, after all you're sitting and I'm fucking pushing a baby out douchebag!".She curse taking deep breath.