chapter twenty eight

Alexander Knight.

The new penthouse was wonderful, I mean I bought a whole penthouse and told them to make it look some how like a mansion aslo,it was a two minute drive to my work place and aslo it's not isolated from society but it's in an estate with the top security system and guards

I put my palm on the security system as it scanned my hand, I left Serenity up aslo allowing it to scan her hand as she giggled like it ticklish then Savannah.

Everything was organized since the maids have already done that but aunt Molly was the head of the maids, they have already packed Serenity's clothes in her room with mine and Savannah which I told them to move to my room but far away from my own clothes.

Awesome,I was sharing my personal space with someone again.I mean after Brooklyn I don't allow people to go to my room unless I want them to do but do I really want anything but for her to come back and beg to be part of me and Serenity life which I'm not getting.

I pulled Savannah hand to my room once Serenity went to her room, she looks around then looks back at me like with a face of disbelief since this is new.

"You will be sleeping here because of Serenity but rule one, don't talk to me unless I talk to you got it?". I growled as she nodded again.

"Rule two: you can use the bathroom but change there and do everything in there and if I see a speck of dirt you'll be cleaning it up with your toothbrush".

"Rule three: you will be sleeping on the floor, I'll give you blankets".

"Rule four: Your clothes are eith my clothes so don't touch my things or do anything I wouldn't like. Got it?". I ask again as she nodded again as I bring out some fluffy thick blankets and lay them on the other side of the bed far away from me with two pillows and another thick blanket pointing it to her.

It was time to sleep and I already hated it like why did it have to come so early, I had my shower but Savannah was in the shower with her things in my room like she has some products there aslo.

She comes out making me turn to her, it was dark so she would not catch me. She was wearing grey pyjamas pants with a pink long sleeved shirt like what's her obsession with long sleeves.

It was the first time I saw her hair in a braid which was two lower braids,I mean i hear it's not good to sleep with a ponytail on and since she puts that on all the fucking time but i am looking for a way to get her back to work for me. I am tired of Jade honestly and I'm tired of being her experiment dummy for the coffees she makes.

She walked to her bed laying there and sighed, I was racking my brain to find a ways to bring that conversation up as I cleared my throat when an idea struck in that handsome mind of mine, if I'm nice to her then she will come back.

It was morning and Savannah snores, not like the grumpy old woman one but they were like Serenity's. Cute, I woke up seeing her so called bed on the chair folded and no sight of her anywhere.

I went to the bathroom after knocking because incase she would be there and it felt weird seeing my bathroom filled with female products,I mean in her own drawer was some of her things.

I mean her toothbrush, deodorant and some makeup even if I don't think she wears any with some wipes and other things like her hair brush. I turned on the water and instantly regretted it.