chapter seventy

THIRD PERSON POV.

"Missed me baby?". Brooklyn asked as she throws her shades on the floor and she seats down on a chair uninvited.

"No, get the fuck out of my office!". He replies her with a cold stern tone, his hands going under his desk and presses the bell for security to come here now.

"Alexander, I heard you are with a new woman and she's now whatever the, I mean gender of the child is". Brooklyn added making Alexander scoff at her.

"You don't need to know he or her name and why are you asking me this? If I'm with someone else then it's not a damn of your fucking business!".

Brooklyn smirks"Alex, I just thinking of the woman who will take another child as hers and my leftovers too".

"Well you leftovers found another one that was even better than you, she's all the qualities that you could never have or dream to have and the body that you wish to have but you can't have it".Alex said to her seeing her smirk drop.

"Really, what does she has that I don't? Brooklyn asked dropping her coat off.

Alexander quickly turned away from the sight he was seeing, she came here naked" That's the difference between I mean you and her, she never tried to seduce me but she turns me on and I've never seen anyone desperate as you. I mean you are with Ross but you came here naked. You missed me darling".

There was pang In Brooklyn heart as she heard those words from his mouth, she already hated the woman more, she got a call from Leonard and she told her that Alexander was married and she didn't believe until now. Leonard described her as beautiful but Alex now describes her better than her.

"You can't talk? Serenity loves her more than she would never love you, she call her mommy and she literally cries at the calling of your name.". He added.

Brooklyn hurt even hurt more, she was a girl and her name was Serenity but the woman won over her heart too and she could not use Serenity as an excuse.

"Alexander, I want custody of my-".

Alexander laughs" You signed paper that makes her not legally yours and I mean her real mommy adopted her and the court accepted the adoption. So she not yours but hers now".

"I gave bir-".

"Imagine yourself like a surrogate, your stomach was just helping me and her to give birth to her, you didn't breastfeed her neither do anything for her".

"Alexander, the memories we spent will always make your new wife insecure, I mean I'll always be your first and you are not her first either". Brooklyn as she wears her coat back satisfied.

"I was her first kiss, I told her that I was have been kissed before and she didn't mind it at all. Brooklyn". Alexander add

"Sir, you pressed the bell". The security came instantly.

"What took you so long?". Alexander growls at them as Brooklyn was still in shock of what he just said to her

"The elevator was broken-".

"I don't want to hear it, kick her out of here and if she ever comes here again then you lose your jobs and your lives"

The security added as they grabbed her,Brooklyn struggled to get free from their hold as they take her downstairs. The whole staff were staring and she left embarrassed as they kicked her out