chapter seventy six

Alexander KNIGHT.

Fifteen fucking more minutes.

Before I go meet my wife.

Kiss her and cuddle with her.

Smell the soap Alex.

I bought a whole case of her soap and I have twenty pieces each in my office, I mean my car, the bathroom and clothes area like I just like this scent so much. I just want to get back home and smell it on her and kiss her beautiful lips and I mean make her blush and go red again.

"Soon Alex". I say to myself taking a big sniff of the soap making a sigh leave my lips, it smelt like home funny enough.

"Angel, what are you doing to me?". I ask myself again taking another sniff, it was addictive like some type of drug or even cocaine that I wanted to snift.

"Okay, that's not weird at all". Lauren says making me seat up immediately, I forgot that I told her to come here.

"I-it's a medicine. It's not weird". I say quickly shoving the soap back then sat up straight. I'm trying to build a term or relationship with her because of Dylan.

"Oh okay Alex, I didn't say it was not. I mean your wife's soap is the best kinda of medicine. I get it?".She raise her arm in defence then chuckled.

"Promise you won't tell?". I asked her, I was not going to hear the end of it if a certain pair of ear hear especially Sean or Dylan hear about it either.

"Okay, I won't. You called me?". She say rather suprised, Dylan introduced us. I just want to be friends since from the way Dylan says it. They'll get married.

"Yeah, I just want us to be friends".

"Okay? But why?".

I put my hand on my chest taking hurt expression"Because, I'm a nice person".

"What?". She said in disbelief.

"Hey, I'm nice to everyone I see".

"Alex, you have promised to ruin three temporary female and male applicants for the role of being your assistant". She says in a matter of fact tone. Sharp tone

"Yeah because one was seducing me, I mean who does that and second didn't even have the qualifications saying he left it at home and the list goes on".

She rolled her eyes"With the dramatic I am fucking married slap too?". She ask like one of them was even gay like hey.

"He was fucking touching me, what do you expect me to do Lauren?".

"Yeah,Yeah. We are friends I guess and I mean you're technically Dylan's bestie?"

"Okay, so we are friends?".

"Yes, friends. Can I go now?". She asked as she takes my hand and puts it in her hands then shakes it before leaving.

"It's just me and you little buddy!". I say taking the soap close to my nose then I take a hug sniff before slouching on my chair like twelve minutes more.

My phone rings as I ignored it, nothing was going to ruin this peaceful minutes as I said to myself taking another sniff. I mean Savanna uses a strawberries and peaches with some tropical fruit wash for her hair and it makes her hair look so awesome when she washes it and I'm still looking for it since it doesn't I mean doesn't have a name or label

My phone rings again, I don't pick it up. I told Savanna to cancel all my meeting and rebook them later this morning. I mean I did it because the soaps just like came in and I wanted to smell them.

My phone rings again making a groan leave my lips, I take one last sniff and I look at the phone. A smiles comes on my face seeing it was her. Calling me. I mean she fucking missed me.

"Hey Angel, are you okay?". I tensed up, why she's sniffing so much like she did not have a cold from this morning.

"A-alex". She hiccups with a sob.

"Angel, what's wrong? Did anyone try something funny?".I asked, my insides are bursting with rage for the unknown person that made her cry.

"A-Alex, i-...". She hiccups again.

"You know we're a team right? We can make it Okay? Tell me what happened". I say gently trying to calm her down.

"O-okay, I... w..a...ss". She stopped with some hiccups before she sniffed again.

"Baby, calm down. What happened!"

"CanyoucometothebighospitalinLa?".

"Angel, why are you in the hospital?". I asked worry evident in my tone, was I mean Serenity okay and Josh and her.

"Serenity got... into an accident".

My hear beat quickens"Did she play with knives or fire or something?". I ask trying to calm myself down as I head to the freaking car.

St saint hospital. Serenity was born there and that was the hospital she has been in when she was sick or anything . I mean I have Doctor katherine's number

"No A-Alex, she got run over by a car". I hear Savanna say again bursting into a fresh bundle of sobs as all I saw was red

"What do you mean she got run over by a Fucking car Savanna!". I yelled, she's just messing with me like my daughter.

"We... went to get icecream since she-".

"YOU FUCKING WENT OUTSIDE!". I yell as she burst into tears again,

"She insisted Alex".

"YOU DISOBEYED ME AND TOOK MY DAUGHTER OUTSIDE AND SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!

"I didn't mean it but Serenity insisted".

"Fucking stop, what did they say is wrong with her now?". I asked gripping to the steering wheel so tight.

"SHE'S in for surgery, Al-". I hanged up immediately, before I drove again

 I hanged up immediately, before I drove again