chapter sixteen

Alexander KNIGHT.

Flash back.

"I want my children to go to boarding school until they get to college". Brooklyn said kissing my lip

"Why?"

"Because if they're here then they will interrupt the process of you know and I can't spend one day with pit touching you baby". She let out a small laugh as I kiss her forehead.

"So that's why you want our children  to go to boarding school? We could keep it down".

"Nope, I like nice and loud". She said again getting on top of me.

"Okay imagine this way,if our kids are here.You won't here me moan your name. Would you like that?". She asked knowing I wouldn't like it.

"Nope, they're going to boarding school and you should have a shower because you stink".

"Of awesomeness".

"Nope, sweat and you know". I said winking at her as she rolled her eyes at me going to the bathroom.

I take a shower in the  other room, I finished my shower as my phone beep I looekd at me as anger took over me.

"Brooklyn!".I said storming to my room as she turned to me from the mirror confused.

"Alex, what happened? And why are you telling so much when I'm just across the room?"She said in anger too.

"Oh, why did you model the erotica magazine that I told you not to do, you're half naked with another man!

Her eyes widened"Alex, I needed the money that's why I did it.".

"You need the money? What happened to Alex please can you give me some money ?". I barked at her.

"I don't want to be too dependent on you like you're my boyfriend not my husband and I don't want people to think I'm with you because of your money". She said sadly calming me down.