Bonus chapter one

Savanna knight.

I look at my daughter, Today was her first day of kindergarten and she looks so pale. It might be that she was shy but Alex was worried about how she was breathing but he wants to allow her to do this anyways.

"Bye m_ommy and daddy". She waves, we were outside her class. She hugs Alex neck even more tighter.

"Bye Ansley, have fun and if anyone makes you uncomfortable then tell them if your daddy catches them then a bull_". I nudged him to stop before bending down to kiss her head. I'm one minute from crying now

What happened to the baby that I was like breastfeeding some months ago, who had her first walk and"Mommy, you're ___". She stopped. We noticed that she stammer and the doctor said it's normal.

"Hello Ansley, I'm Miss Donna and come everyone is excited to see you". She said, i take her away from her nodding no.

"Sorry, we are just a little_". I said, she tries to take her, making me take her away and nodding no to her again.

"It's okay Mrs knight, let's go Ansley". She says, Ansley looks at me with her eyes gets teary before she disappear into a class.

"You are also crying". Alex asked, he wipes my tear before leading me out of the place, I looked outside the window in the car and waiting for Ansley to come back.

It doesn't happen, I sniffed and Alex, he looks at me feeling the same thing. We get home and I lay my head on the counter. I look at my phone checking the time. Four hours to go and she will be back.

My phone ring, it was her teacher. A smile crawls on my face, maybe they want to return her back to us "Hello?".

"Mrs knight, I don't know but Ansley was suppose to give a presentation to the class about herself and _".

"What's the point?". I asked cutting her off as she gulps through the phone.

"She started breathing hard and she has fainted. Can_".

"What do you mean she fainted?"

"I don't, an ambulance is here for her".

"Look if anything, a mark or a blister happens to be on my daughter's body then just know that I'm going to fuck you up and the entire freaking school".

"Ma, i_".

"Alex, Ansley fainted. I should have not said that she should go to school like i_". I sobbed as he gives me a shush.

"Tell me what happened?". He says, he wipes my tears.

"Ansley's teacher called and she fainted, she is an ambulance". I sobbed.

We were driving to the hospital, they took to our family hospital which was the main hospital of Los Angeles"Hey, we are here for Ansley knight". Alex said, I looked around until I saw her. That teacher.

I walk away from Alex, i could see other children here along with the teacher. All I could see was red"What did you do to my daughter. You daughter of a custard". I say as her eyes meet mine.

"Ma, I don't know. I told her to introduce herself and she started to breath fast and then she held the table since she lost her balance then she just fainted". She sobs.

"When you saw that she was breathing fast then why didn't you stop her or when she lost her balance. You_".

"Savanna, calm down". Alex pulled me away from her. How can I freaking calm down, he knows what I went through to have her and now she's back in the here. She spent half of her months of growing in the hospital.

"Don't tell me to freaking calm down!".

"Calm down, savanna".

"How can I? My daughter is in a_".

"Shush, savanna". He cooes.

"I'm not a child that you will tell me to shush, maybe you should shush..are you not seeing what I'm fucking see? Maybe we should admit_".

"Shush, if you keep on stressing then you are going to have a panic attack". He say

"Are you telling me to keep calm_". I stop when he puts his hand over my mouth and pulls me away from everyone.

"Baby, I know you're worried but wait, let see what's going on with Ansley before we find a good punishment for the school". He says before he kisses my forehead.

"Promise? We will do something to the school?". I asked as he nods to me. He pass me my inhaler as I walked around the hall

"Mr and Mrs knight, the doctor will like to see you now". A nurse says, we go to the doctor office and my heart was pounding.

Ansley was a premature baby, she was so little and if anything happens to her then I don't know what I'll do. I swear.

"Hello Mr and Mrs knight, how tell me from what the teacher told me, has your daughter showed any fear or something?'

"She was scared to sleep alone during some time ago but she sleep alone now".

"She was slow to get use to other people other than her immediate family". I add,

"Her heart pounds alot when she meets a she has social anxiety, does she not?'. I hear Alex say. No, I gave my daughter.

"No, ma. it's not genetic". The doctor adds.

"She had a panic attack but she's okay, she will wake up soon".

That's when Alex and I decided that she's going to be homeschooled. She adjusted to her new teacher since he knows how to deal with the people that have social anxiety but we didn't want her fainting so we decided to homeschool her and she loves school and she loves to read.