chapter sixty

Savanna KNIGHT.

He finally stopped ticking me and I stop laughing my ass off since I'm three most second of peeing on the floor if he did not stop tickling me with his mouth, he looked at me as I I become Tense again.

"What'd you mean by I put many mine's in a sentence or are you being selective in every word that came out ?".He asks me looking straight in the eye balls.

"No". I said in a breathlessly, I was as he was so close to me. Knee to knee even if I was shorter than him. Him being close to me was an addiction that I liked alot.

"So you agree you're mine? Good, I do not like sharing and it shall remain for me, got it Angel?".He asked nodding his head as I nodded my head along with his own movement. I blushed from the name Angel or even the nickname.

He has called me Angel twice, it made my heart just want to do a silly dance. I mean if he thinks I'm an Angel then I want to be his Angel of course.

"Savanna, come we need to talk". He adds before he sits on the bed and pats the side close to him for me to sit.

I looked at him confused like how'd he get there go fast as I sat beside him, my heart was anxious to hear what he need us to talk about. A divorce? It would be that we need to talk about now.

"I want to tell you about my past and about Serenity's mother". He said with a small sob as I buckled up.

"You don't have-".

"I want to say it because I have been holding to this since,Brooklyn and I met in highschool and it was like fireworks.i mean she was a cheerleader and I was in the football team, we started talking and we instantly fell in love-".He sighed

"We graduate together and she was my first even if I was not hers, I love her. I suggested she should live with me as we both graduated". He added again.

"We both had jobs, she was a model and I work in the company and that's how it was going since until Brooklyn started to act strange,before she makes me aware about her modelling deals but she didn't anymore. She also made some.excuses when I ask for her phone and told me she was working late and I mean she would come back with Hickey the thing on your neck and I'll ask her about it and she would say that I was the one that gave them to her".

I stomach churned as my hands goes to my neck to feel whatever he just called, he gave her hickeys too as I took a deep breath to calm myself down from what ever I was feeling right now"I believed her because I loved and trusted her, I  should have not taken it lightly with her because she cheated on me once and I gave her a second chance". He paused.

"She was pregnant with Serenity and I was boomed when I heard her confess to that she cheated on me, we did a dna test and the baby was actually mine. I was angry and sad when she told me that she wanted to abort the baby infact I was broken more than usual. I made her sign an agreement that she can't do an abortion and I'll fo whatever she want  for those nine months straight. I swear she would ask for Sex, she would trouble me, pee on me. Bring my ex  best friend that she cheated on me with would come to my house and do their lovey dovey while I just drank Angel,".

Three times now."Serenity was born in the eight month just a month away, I'd think that she was going to the reason that we both will come back together. I was hopeful because after all she did I loved her,you can't throw ten years of loving someone away but what broke me was the fact that immediately our daughter was born, she didn't allow the nurse to check on her and clean her up. She immediately left with him and all the doctors were looking at me with pity. I was heart broken seeing that I had to see my daughter being fed with another woman's milk for some months before she started taking solid food. I was sad to hear her ask about her mom every day when she got back from school. I was sad when I saw  Serenity cry that her mom missed all her moments. Serenity would talk to herself saying that she would save her teeth for her mom when she got back, she would  draw cards for her mom every time and she once dedicated her award to her because she thought she was a good person until one day her questions were raising and I snapped being drunk and said everything making her heartbroken and she cried nonstop".

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you went through all that over this years". I said holding his hand for comfort as he smiles at me.

"That's why God led me to you, I'm just happy that you didn't suffer something

"I was abused". I blurted out as he stops looking at me confusion in his face.

"Someone insulted you, Is it that guy from the pool? Come on let's go". He say as he pulled me up from the bed.

"No, I mean My stepfather, my mom and scarlett hits me". I said as he turns shocked of what he's hearing.

"They started hitting me since I was six, after my father died, They would hit me and burn me with hot things or lock me with our dog which didn't like humans or lock me in our basement for days to die or faint". I added.

His face turns to a frown"they have stopped hitting you after you married me right?".He asked desperate for an answer to know if he has protected me

"No, they still hit me until this day, they demand money from me aslo or else they will-." I paused when my mind slap me for almost telling him.

"They will what Angel!". He demanded

"It's nothing".

He grabbed my shoulder gently but firmly" Don't hide it from me Angel, you will only make me feel even worse". He said as I hear the hint of sorrow.

"If I didn't meet up with their demands that they will hurt Serenity since they thought that I was use to their ways"

"What!". He yelled loudly.

"So I have been paying them money to leave her alone because I didn't want to let them touch Serenity, the reason why I'm telling you this because you think I did go through anything since you told me about your past and it won't be fair that I didn't tell you and because since you trust me then I trust you too".

"Wait is that why they go on exotic trips and you don't go or why you are not as famous as Scarlett in the media?". He asked as I nodded my head.

"They messed with the wrong person, i mean they hit a knight after I warned and they dare put my daughter in this?"

"Please don't do anything, they are coming to Italy and I have already paid the money to them for this week like I would not forgive myself if something happened to her and because of-".

"You know, you are so selfless and that one thing that I like about you. I like you Savanna".He said as his hands cup my face as I blushed.

"What?" I blushed.

"I like you or you don't like me back?"

I blushed"I like you t-". I paused when I feel his lips on mine as I throw my head back and moaned as he ravishes my mouth

 I paused when I feel his lips on mine as I throw my head back and moaned as he ravishes my mouth