chapter seventy two

Serenity KNIGHT.

"Okay, so we have to make the plans for the next big prank ".Sam said bringing out the notebook for all our pranks.

We are at volume three right now and I have my copies at home since I'm one of the founders of our prank book and I bring entertainment in the classroom.

I took one of my crayon and looked at the classroom room,we are supposed to  numeracy and the teacher is boring as hell making everyone want to sleep. It was break time and everyone is in the cafeteria having their lunch.

"Okay, maybe the invisible ink for her marker so that she can waste time?". He asked as I nod no like we did that for a class already and it will be boring.

"How about the extra dodgy brownie?" He asked as I nod no, we did that for gym class already.

"How about the door and water prank?" I ask as he nodded yes immediately, he goes to the janitor office while I draw a blue print for our new invention.

"Got the bucket Serenity". Sam says as I nudged Amelia to break the new to him

"Serenity came up with another one but it's coming as a substitute one Sam". She says as he smiled nodded for it.

"We need that invisible foil paper and that bucket of water will be on top". I say as Amelia nods, she will get it from the cafeteria room since her mom Is the school head chef and she's amazing.

"Thanks, Sam give me a big chair". I say as he passes me the chair and I put the foil like on the teacher height.

The foil will stop her from coming in, I put the bucket up on the tip of the door then nod as we cleared all evidence. We finished the drawing already and boom future generations shall we our pranks.

Since we are not teacher length yet, we could pass from under. I grab my bag as we got to the cafeteria and took out my food that mommy makes me for me.she is the best cook ever and I love her too.

I opened my lunch box to see mac and cheese in the small box with shreds of chicken and sausages then for a snack. Mommy put some yogurt bites since the smaller container was cold with some cinnamon roll that she said I should give my friend and some pretzels.

"Mommy said I should give you".I said giving them some as they immediately took a bite since they know that she's a awesome cook too.

We finished our food before the bell was rung, everyone trooped to our class  as I went back to my seat with his boy named Josh. He was a freaking loner all I see him do is talk to his friends and this girl then draw and write too.

"You know staring is bad right?". He say as his eyes meet mine,he has brown orb

"I was not staring at you, are you just trying to make yourself feel good?". I ask him like we don't get along at all.

"Settl-". The teacher says but stopped as she bounced back with all her materials on the floor as I turned to Sam.

"What the-".

"What's the,-". She paused as the cold water touched her, her hair was wet and everyone was laughing.

"Who did this!". She asked angrily, her eyes saying fury as the class goes quiet.

"Ma, it was Serenity and her friends". I hear Josh say making me turn to him.

"What- I didn't". I argued playing the little innocent face on since no one can resist the face.

"Josh, did you see her?". She asked with a sigh as she removes the bucket from her face and tears the foil.

"No but-".

"Then you can't prove anything". Sam interrupts as the teachers sighs again.

It was time to go home and I waved to Amelia and Sam, I can't wait to play to cuddle with mommy"Hello mommy ". I say as she smiled at me kissing my head

"Hey quickly go and change, you are having a playdate with aunt Lauren's son". She says as I rushed upstairs

I did quickly have a shower, I'm going to make a new friend. I changed to my pyjamas since it was evening already. The door goes off when I finish brushing my hair as I go downstairs.

"You!". We both say suprised, I opened the door since mommy was busy.

"Hey Serenity, how are you?". Aunt lauren asked me as I nodded yes to her.

"Lauren". Mom cooed as she hugs her, I feel him staring at me as I stared back.

"How can your mom be so nice but you are so mean?".He asked me as he was in my room. We were supposed to be getting along.

"Well because mommy said that we are family friends because your mom and uncle dylan are together does-".

"Don't say anything about daddy, he's not part of this conversation Serenity".

"Well sorry, I tried to be nice to you but you said that I should take my dumb pet.away because you are allergic". I say as he frowns remember what it.

"Well I said I liked your chain and you said I should not like it then what else so you want me to do?" He grits out.

"Fine, then I'll take my hamster and rub it in your ugly face". I said getting up and taking serena.

"G-get". He sneezed as I put it close to him,

"You have an ugly attitude,". He yells as he slaps Serena off my hands.

"Me!". I yelled

"Yes you!".

"Why are you telling?". Mom asked as he pushed me away before running to aunt Lauren.

"Mom, she's being mean to me. Can we go or can I stay with you?". He asked as his mother carried him up.

"Me? You abused me". I said as my mom carried me up,

"Because I told you that I'm allergic to your hamster and you tried to make me sneeze again". He says tugging my hair.

"Well you said you will report me to my mommy because you are a loner". I said tugging his own hair harder.

"You know what you do in school ". He tugs my hair even harder as I slapped his hand harder as he slapped my own even harder.

"I hate you!". I gritted out."

"I hate you-".

"Josh, apologise". His mom says as he looks at her like she said something bad

"Mom, No". He deadpanned.

"Serenity, apologise". Mom tells me.

"Mommy, No way". I said

"Look you guys are going to be friends, I mean you guys are supposed to be beat of friends since both your parents are best friends". His mom says as she wiped his nose for him.