chapter thirty

Alexander KNIGHT.

The most precious things we own sometimes fade away, I mean who would've thought that Brooklyn and I will not be married, I mean from high school was a blast for me being Football captain and her being captain of the cheer team.

We hung out before sparks flew then we kissed then started dating, went to college together, and even lived together but she decided to ruin it with words.

I break out of my trances hearing the house system beep meaning someone has put their hand in the scanner as the door opened showing Savannah as she looks back at me before closing the door.

It has been a week since I have asked for us to be friends and honestly I don't know how to be friends with the legal mother of my daughter and my legal wife which I don't consider to be mine.

Try to make a conversation.

"How do you spell your name?". I blurt out instantly regretting it like that

"S.. a..v..a..n..n..a?". She said, Guys, I have been writing her name wrong but I'll edit that later and love you guys.

"I thought there was ah?".

"No, my stepfather said there was an h but my birth certificate doesn't have ann h in my name".

Serenity had gone back to the school and she was not coming back since she had some exams and a long term and I can't use any other excuse to talk to her.

"Okay, your stepfather said they want to apologize for the last incident so they want to come tomorrow".

I could see from her facial expression that she was not happy about the words coming from my mouth as she uses her nail and stabs it on her arm taking deep breaths before looking back at me and regaining her composure.

"Sorry, I have anxiety problems but good night Mr.. KNIGHT". She mumbled

"Good morning Mrs. Molly? Where's Savanna?". I said heading to the kitchen and I was hoping to last her cooking.

"Your wife went out to see her family but she made you breakfast and it's in the oven".Mrs. Molly replied as I open the oven and smirked.

Serenity always bragged about her being a good cook and sometimes I had to maybe sneak out her food but I got a whole plate to myself with no problems as I sat down on the stool.

"Alex, are you married?".Mrs. Molly asked making me spit out some of the bacon and egg omelets.

"Yes I'm married, I'm wearing a ring and I did a wedding and Savanna is bearing my surname, or is there something that married couples do that we don't?".I asked her hoping that this will end.

"So you spent your wedding night as a married couple or when did you guys last talk or do something together?".

Her words made me choke on my food, wedding night ke? I mean we sleep in the same room together.

"We sleep in the same room together".

"You didn't sleep in the same room back in the penthouse or I do_".

"Ding dong, my phone is ringing and I'm sure it's an important meeting". I said grabbing my plate rushing to my room and sitting on my bed.

I sat down on my bed and enjoyed my breakfast without being asked question about my marriage, I had a shower and did my work in my room since its good.

I think savanna was sleeping with her family since she has not come back and it was raining cats and dogs now, I tiptoed downstairs to get some juice but Mrs. Molly might still be downstairs.

"Security System monitor off". I said softly as the green motion lights turned off as I sighed.

I was walking closer until I heard a sneeze from the living room as I drank my juice, it made me choke on my juice putting it away thinking it might be a maid.

"Who's there?". I asked when it did not seem to stop and the maids were asleep since it was ten.

I walked closer to the corner of the couch slowly defenseless as I pulled the couch away and ran on the other one.

"Savanna? Are you mad? I thought you were some imposter?". I said getting off the couch and trying to act manly.

"Hold up? Are you crying". I said holding her face seeing the tears staining on her face.

" Sorry, today is my father's birthday-".

I just pulled her into a hug,I mean a hug is what friends gives another one when they are sad or something, it was just a hug.