chapter hundred

History repeats it's self.

I look at my wife, she is dipping her hand inside a Nutella jar as I walked to her and I kiss her lips. She always tasted of Nutella. I was in the mood because she look so good.

"Alex, stop". She whines, she kisses me back before I kiss her neck. I love to leave marks on her necks. She's all mine.

"Why?".

"Because I'll get turned on, serenity and I are playing hide and seek and she g_". She stops dropping her Nutella down.

"What were you saying?'. I teased.

"Fine, let's do this". She moans.

"But you said you were busy". I teased.

"No, hurry up before serenity catches us".

That's all I wanted to hear, I lift her in my arms and carry her towards our room. My legs was the weapon I used to close our door "Kiss me already". She whines as I kiss her, I'm going to miss this overly bold horny type of savanna.

"I love it when you kiss my neck". She says

"I love seeing my marks on your neck".

"Let's take this shirt off, shall we?". I said as she nods, I take off her shirt as she helps me take mine off.

"Should we take the shorts off?". I tease.

"Yesss". She whines.

I rubbed my hand on her thighs" Nah". She pouts as I take off her shorts.

"Lacy panties, the best thing".

"Hmmm, so freaking good". She moans as I get into her, I'm trying to be pg friendly.

"Please". She begs when I tease her.

"No". I smirked.

"Please, fudge baby". She moans, she begins to sob.

"Alex, Yes".

"Fudge!".

"Please".

"Yesssss". She moans.

"Noooo". She sobs.

"Keeping fudging doing that!". She says.

"Alex".

"Savanna". I groaned.

The door open when we were in the bathroom,After hours of that, I allowed her to have a bath and to have a small nap because she looks tired after all"I love you". She says sleepy.

I go downstairs, serenity was drawing on the counter. I sit beside as she looks at me before looking back at her drawing.

"What are you drawing this time?".

"Me, the baby and the sun". She replies, there was something wrong because she's never gives this short answer.

"Okay, so did someone do something that hurt you like just give me a name".

"I'm not angry at anyone".

"Okay, are you angry at your daddy?".

She looks at me then she rolls her eyes, I'm not surprised because she has learnt it from savanna."come on tell me. I will Make it up to you'. I nudge her as she Ignores me.

"I'll buy you snacks past your snack time". Savanna doesn't allow us to take snacks all the time because of cavities. So two snacks a day apart from school.

"Mommy will be mad". She says, oh she's really mad at me.

"Okay, I'll buy you new toys".

"You bought me so much toys that I have to put them in another room". She adds.

"Okay, you want your personal dog?".

"We have pickles, daddy". She adds pointing at pickles.

"Okay, what did I do?".

"You hit mommy,". She grits out.

"I do?".

"Yes, she was begging you and you still hit her and you don't hit me but you hit her. I was under your bed waiting for mommy to come find me". She says.

I blushed"No, I was not hitting her".

"I saw the wet bed filled with her tears".

" Oh no, why me". I muttered.

"Look baby, I would never hit your mom. I was helping her make another baby".

"But mommy already had one baby".

"But God can add another one. Magic!".

"Oh, so I'll have two siblings".

"Maybe, God's miracle".

A smile creeps on her face" So I'll Make two drawings now". She says, she runs up stairs and savanna comes down.

"Are you blushing baby?". She asked, she sits beside me and takes the remaining of her Nutella.

"You know when I told you that I was there when my mother was making Aria?"

She giggles" Yeah, you poked a wet substance". She teased.

"Serenity was under our bed tonight and she thought that I was hitting you".

"Thank God I was not there". She adds.

"That's all I have to say baby but come on, you enjoyed it.. didn't you?". She nudges me

"Yeah I did".