chapter fourty nine

Alexander knight.

"Alex,my stepfather has indeed robbed some people when he signed some deal with them and I won't like to see you or Sean or Dylan bankrupted but he's aslo in the verge of bankruptcy too maybe I mean you could do a smaller deal with him before you do any big ones. Can I go now please?'.She asked awkwardly seeing me stare at her.

"You can go". I said as she nodded and aimed for the door, I sat comfortably on my chair then paused.

She was being honest with me, I liked it I did some research with the people he has signed deals with and they sent me some evidences about this frauds and the way he almost led them bankrupt. I mean Savanna didn't try to hide that or twist it like she just asked me to a small one with him before I actually do big.

It made me smile knowing that I could make someone blush that much, I didn't think I could make her blush, Brooklyn blushs but it oddly didn't satisfy me as it did seeing it pasted on Savanna's face. I saw myself even comparing their blush Brooklyn never blushed when we first had sex even she didn't blush when we did it in public like she only blushes in a situation where I tease her but after it all just words to her and I remember I blushed when I wanted to have sex.

Flashback

She was done with cheer practice and I was done with soccer practice, she came to my house and showered there and I gave her my clothes and even cooked for her then we sat in my room watching a movie and we were making out then it just got to that stage.

"We should stop, I don't want to for-". I said wanting to get off her as she pulls me back then pouts at me.

"I'm no longer a virgin but I love you , I know you are not forcing me but I want to actually do this and have your marks on my body and show the whole world".

"Are you sure?". I asked blushing.

"You make it seem as if you're... Oh shoot you are a virgin!". She smiles at me as I feel her pull me down as she gets on top of me.

"Yeah, I was saving it for the right girl and it's you because I want you to have my decorations on your body". I said as she helps me pull off my shirt,she pulls her shirt off showing her pink lacy bra.

I have never seen a boob before and I'm the football team leader that all the girl were actually falling for and throw their selves on me but I wanted to do this with her" Wanna touch my boob?". She asked with a sly smirk as she removes her bra.

My eyes would have probably looked like saucepans, they were huge. My hand makes it way towards her boob and give it a nice squeeze, it was like my dogs chew toy. Nice and squishy and soft as my other hands go to the second one.

"You like that don't you". She smirks as she saw the pleasure in my face as I nod im going to be a boob person now.

"How about this?". She said removing
My hand from her boob and to her huge butt as my eyes widened.

It was like play dough and pillows and it was jiggy like a when you jiggle one capri sun to hear the juice from pack. I am an Ass person now like Jesus Christ.

She slowly grinds on me as I groan like leaves my mouth and a main from her, It felt amazing as her hands slowly slides my pants down as I gulped" I don't really know too much about Sex". I blushed.