Special character: Scarlett

Scarlett Jones.

I rolled my eyes at the person who was ringing the dawn bell at two so early in the morning. My mouth drops as I see a whole army of policemen at our house.

"Hello, how may I help you?". I ask him sarcastically before he puts a paper on my face making me glare at him.

"Who's it, Hello officer?".Dad says, he comes out with mom and he pulls me in with him as if he wants to protect me.

"Good morning Jones, we are here for to arrest you for child abuse on Santos child Savanna Knight and the murder of Santos jones".The officers says in the most casual tone ever.

"What, who laid this accusations?". Dad asked bewildered like he good at acting

"Mr Knight the husband of Savanna, we advise you to remain quiet because any thing you say will be used against you". He says as some officers handcuffed us.

"Let's go". He says then walks.

Officers at our backs as we walked out, the whole neighbourhood was outside. They were waiting for us to come out. I felt ashamed as I put my head down to hide my face but the officers pushed me to hurry up before we entered their car.

"Andrew, what are we going to do?. Mia asked my dad, I rolled my eyes as they closed our cell door, i sat down on the cold iron.

"Hello in-laws".I hear a voice say as I squint my eyes from the dimness of the place before seeing his eyes.

"Alex, what the meaning of this?". Dad yells going close to him as a smirk goes on his face before he steps even closer.

"Nice place, very homely".

"Alex, drop the false-".

"Shut the fuck up, I can't believe that you are a mother! What has she done to you that you hate your own daughter so much huh Mia? Well she's not yours or anyone's again. You are all going to die in prison mark my fucking words".

"Son, what do-".

"Shut the fuck up, you and everybody who hurt my wife is going to die in this cell. Its a Knight's promise".

"Why will we hurt-". I tried to say.

"You all tried to hurt her, you even had the audacity to hit her when she's was married to me-".

"Let me go!". I hear a familiar voice say

"Adam?". Dad yells as they pushed him inside as Alex smiles goes even wider.

"Is this not a good family reunion?". He says as Adam looks at us confused.

"Now I let me tell you the plans i have for you guys as a good son in law". He says as the other prisoners looked at us

"First we are going to court, can any of you spell court? Okay then all evidence shall be exposed and boom jail time".

"Why was I deported, I don't-". Adam say but Alex growls at him.

"Oh because you sequel harrased her, I mean you make her dance for you but I will make you dance all the way to jail".

"Now I have to go get the love of my life but see you on Wednesday for court".he says before he heads for the door .

"I told you not to allow me to marry him and look this will have not-"

"Shut up, that's all you heard? You are going to jail with all the evidences!"Mia scolded me as I looked at my dad.

"He doesn't have any evidence". Dad says with a dark chuckle.

"He does Andrew, I can feel it". Adam says

"Well, we will deny all charges because we have spent years keeping this and we will not lose to him at all". Dad says

Author's note

Adam is here now, let's wait and see