chapter twenty two

Savannah KNIGHT.

I'm a fool, the biggest fool in the world, I was thinking about the kiss that Alex kissed me on the forehead. I mean it felt like someone in the damn universe cared about me and if this how Serenity feels all the time I or Alex kiss her then she is the luckiest girl in the world.

Serenity was coming home for the days that she had holidays which was soon, plus my mother in law texted me that we the Knights are having a family portrait done since they do it when any new person joins the family meaning I'll meeting some other people and I had to wear a dress like everyone else.

It was two in the morning and I went downstairs to get some water with my water bottle like I just got it and it was dusty pink, I headed to the hallways then paused hearing a groan.

It snarled me, I mean ghost don't exist. I mean they can't right, no they shouldn't. I walked towards the noise which was from Alex room seeing the door opened and Alex on the floor shivering.

"Alex?".I rushed towards him as he looks at me awestruck like I called him Alex but it was out of moment.

He groaned again, he was wet from head to toe and he was having a fever from the way he was shivering too, I ran to my room getting him a towel.

"Mr KNIGHT, can you get up?". I asked as he slowly aimed to get up, I held him sitting him on his bed and it looked like he was drunk.

"Okay, can you remove your.. clothes and I'll be right back here". I said going back to my room like they should be  medicine here for him.

I quickly dashed to the kitchen,I mean Soup helps a fever but I didn't know what soup he liked or not making me do some chicken soup for him as I go back upstairs.

He changed and he was on the floor in his room still drinking,I walked up to him taking the bottle from his shivering body as he looked at me confusion on his handsome feature like did I just?.

"You're not supposed to be drinking, you have a fever and you're drinking" I said pushing me up and laying him .

"Why do you care?if I die you'll be the happiest one since you will get paid".

"Here, this soup will help".I said squat beside him bringing it up to him, he sits then squeezed.

"So you can kill me faster?"

"No Mr KNIGHT,I'm not.. look I had some of it but it will help you better".I said handing it to him as he looked at me tirelessly.

He drank the soup and I gave him the medicine then put a cold blanket on his head while he tried to sleep, I had to change it often because his temperature was getting worse at some extent.

It was morning and I slept off on the cold nice floor,i looked at Alex touching his head seeing his temperature was down removing the blanket from his forehead. I went downstairs making his coffee with breakfast and leaving it for him to eat it when he wakes up.

It was the least I could do for him after he basically took care fo me yesterday, I had a shower going downstairs to finish his work today and mine too like who doesn't like double work, I was almost done when the door bell rang.

"Hey princess, You're okay. Don't do that to us again. Are you legs hurting? Why are you standing up? Sit down!".Sean and Dylan said sitting me back down.

"You were sick yesterday, how are you now? Did you see a doctor?".

"I was sick? I mean Yeah I was. Thank you and I'm fine now".

"We brought you chocolates,Where's Alex, I mean are you not supposed to be somewhere with him?".Dylan asked as I smiled at the chocolate like I love them

"Oh Alex,I mean Mr KNIGHT is tired from yesterday night but we will go" I said trying to hide the fact that he was sick yesterday from the rain.

They smiled"Yesterday Alex said you were tired and now he's tired".

"Yeah but you could wait until he's awake but do you want some coffee?"

"he's not even awake from yesterday's activities,I mean how long as he been asleep". Sean asked me again.

"I don't know, I'll make your coffee but let me finish his work first".

"Oh, my, my, you are doing his work. Let us get this straight he came back home and something happened making him tired and you took care of that making him sleep until 2 after noon".

"Sure".

"You princess are the best wife and I mean he's sleeping when you need it the most after all you're the lady". Sean said again like I'm getting confused.

"Okay, I'm confused. Are you saying something behind your words or being funny again?"

"No need to act innocent princess,I mean it good to see Alex taking care of you after yesterday activities and you taking care of him too after all you're both legally married to each other-"

"Savannah".Alex voice interrupted with a groan coming after yelling my name sean and Dylan looked at me again.

Y-yes Mr KNIGHT". I yelled back from downstairs hearing his footsteps.

"Hey Alex".

"No, No, No, it's too early to handle both of your lackadaisical comments. Why are you here so early ".Alex groaned as he sits up on the couch.

"It's two in the afternoon"

"Wait, what, No I have-".

"Princess already did that for you".

He looked at me from the kitchen then cleared this throat"Thank you for what you did yesterday Savannah". He said shyly with a small blush

"I just hope you had a good time"..

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up. It's way too early for this and Nothing like that sort happened either plus get out".

"Yeah we are going, came here to see her and since both of you are doing good then we will just leave after our coffee".