chapter twenty six

Alexander KNIGHT

Apart from being an asshole, I'm aslo a pervert now too. I mean I walk to my house then see my supposed wife in the kitchen leaning on the counter and my eyes go to places that it should haven't but it still went to those places.

I stare again for some time again just to stare and meet my mainly ego like how did I not know that she had so much of ass to begin with and aslo how can her waist go so deeply on the counter, it makes her ass come up even more too.

I shake my head taking deep breaths, I coughed making her look up at me and stand up properly putting her hands on her back like I'm not that scary right?.

"I just wanted to thank you for helping me with the file without your help, I will have lost that deal but thank you Savannah". I said uncomfortably and some how my voice sounded soft.

"You welc-".

"How were you able to get my file? I mean are you stealing my files now, you no longer work for me so why do you have them Savannah!?". I yelled as she scowls at me like my mouth just had to ruin everything.

"I made copies of your files when I was working for you because of safety, I'll give you all the copies now. I'm sorry". She stuttered moving back alittle from me as she fumbles with her fingers.

"Better keep them just incase but I want to see every damn file that's with you, why is the house so quiet? Where's my daughter?". I yelled again causing Mrs Molly to pop in into the kitchen.

"Alex,it's past her bedtime and she has already put her in bed plus you should not be talking to your wife that way". She scolded making me sigh.

"Well if she stops acting dumb all the time then I would stop talking to her that way, Good night Mrs Molly ". I say again walking towards the stairs.

I speed walk to my room after checking up on Serenity,Her birthday was this weekend and she was going to cry for the whole day again like every year. I sat down on my bed removing my suit then my shit with my slacks taking my towel from the door stand then wrapped on my waist sitting back.

"Mr Knight, can I come in please?". Her voice said softly from the outside.

"Come in".

The moment she opened the door, she entered the room then quickly turned back away from me making me roll my eyes and put on my loose tee shirt on"Stop pretending like you have not seen a man half naked and the files".

She turned back after taking a sighing as she passed me the file waiting for me say something which I don't"Hmm, Mr knight can you give me later like I'm already late for work"

I looked at the time clock, it was nine in the evening meaning she working an over time with blake to get money or she's sleeping with him for money too.

"So you work overtime for your new job, I mean I don't make you work this late do I Miss Jones". I smirked at her.

"No, I preferred working this time and sorry for taking your files again". She said walking away before I could say a thing.

I quickly put on my pyjamas pants and walked to her room peeking seeing her stuff some clothes in her bag, she wipes her face with some napkin as I hide in a corner as she walks downstairs to the door as I shook my head disgusted.

I put the security system to make a loud alarm when the door opens and plus we will soon be moving to the new mansion with a tighter security system.