chapter ninety four.

Two months later

Savanna knight

I grab Alex tightly as he stands me on it, it is a skateboard. He chuckled as he help me on it and it moves making me hold him.he was determined to teach me to skateboard

"Why are we doing this again?". I whine, I look at serenity who was having fun doing this like she's a show off.

"You're because you wrote it in your diary that you wish to, now look at the place you are about to skateboard on and not me".he says as I nodded no holding his shoulders.

"What if I fall down and lose my memory, it like you don't want us to get married". I said, he tries to get out of my grip on him

"Excuses baby, you have to learn and if you lose your memory then it will take me one day to make you regain it back".

"You will take me to the places we have gone to in one day?'.

He chuckled, a smirk on his lips"Nope, all it takes is you and I naked in our bedroom doing...". He trails off making my cheeks to burn up as I check around to make sure that no one heard that comment of his.

"We're in public and if I ever lose my memory which I'll never, you and I doing whatever in your mind won't make me like just remember you".

"It will because it will be an all nighter.you will be screaming my name and it will all come back to you but now focus". He says as I sighed facing the road.

"Balance yourself properly". He commands

"I'm trying not to die here!". I whined as he tried to move me. He leaves me making me grab the pole then I glare at him.

"Okay, good girl". He says as he holds my hand as we started to move, we were like holding hands as the board moves.

"Okay, tri_ are you okay?". He ask, he pulls me up from the floor. He left my hands

"No, I'm not like this is the hundredth time that I have fallen down and my butt hurts"

"Bit too dramatic, you have only fallen down twenty times and plus this twenty one_". He adds.

"Baby, Angel. You can do this like you are almost there. If you fall then I'll catch you but don't give up". He says as he likes my boob making me gasp.

"Did you just poke my breast?".

"Yeah, it's for encouragement". He smirks

"Well don't because that hurt".

"Then I'll poke you here". He says as he pokes my sides making me giggle, I'm a like very ticklish person.

"Okay, stop. I want to try again". I said as I gently get back on it and put my hand out to balance myself.

"Okay use your leg to push to yourself".he says as he gets to my side and stares.

"So my leg will be the cause of my death?". I joked before using my leg to push as the board goes slowly at first.

"Okay I'm doing it". I said using my leg to push faster, the wind feels good today.

I tried to push myself again but it was too fast, I lost my balance and fell off into Alex arm then blushed. This feel like a movie that the girl falls down and the boy_.

"Are you okay?". He asked breaking my trances before he lifts me up on my feet and kiss my forehead and sits me down

"I want to get serenity a snack, stay here". He commands before he gets up and goes to get Serenity a snack.

"Hello beautiful". I hear a man howl before he sits besides me and looks at me, I tilt my head In confusion like I'm not wearing anything attractive because today was like laundry day and I was too lazy for dresses.

"D-did you just call me beautiful?".

"Are you not beautiful? I mean who would have taught of a fashion designer like you to look so beautiful in overalls that are not even your size. I'm Colt". He says

"Do you want to hang out sometime?". He ask, like does he not know that I'm getting married next week Wednesday or he didn't see my ring.

"Sorry, I'm engaged". I said showing him my ring as the smirk leaves his face.

"But the media doesn't that you're engaged or even having any boyfriend?".

"Hi mommy, want to skateboard with me?' Serenity asked as I nodded no, she looks at the man beside me then frowns.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" Colt ask as I shifted away from him as he tries to move closer to me.

"My name is Serenity and you're making my mommy uncomfortable. Please move or I'll yell and you won't like it when my daddy comes". She says, I glare at her like she can't be threatening a stranger.

"But I think your mommy is beautiful".

Serenity coughs then sighs closing her eyes then opens them with a smirk on her lips, she has Alex's mischievous smirk.

"Help!!! Daddy!!". Serenity yells, people begin to stare as her eyes began teary as she pulls me up from the chair.

"Hey leave them alone". An old lady said as she smacks him with her purse.

"I didn't do anything to her, i- swe_ ouch!". He says before he runs along

"No one flirts with mommy and makes her uncomfortable. Are you okay?". She asked as she wipes her tears and nods to the old lady before she smiles at me.

"You little drama queen". I tease and put her in my arms then tickled her.

"I'm back and here are your chips baby". Alex said as I dropped serenity, she takes the huge chip back and runs along.

"Here are some chocolate for my wife". He says as he passed me the chocolate and he kisses my nose when I hugged him.

"I can't believe we won't see each other until the wedding".He whine,.we sit down

Yes. My bachelorette party is this Friday. I have been planning my wedding and I've been going to dance class like it's all stress.

Today it's Wednesday as I look at Alex and smiled kissing him"But we can call and it's just six days Alex before.we get married plus I'm leaving tomorrow".

"But not seeing you, touching you or kissing you for six days will be the worst days of my life Angel!".

"You can do it and you have to take care of serenity, No chocolates when it's past six and _".

"Hey, I have been taking care of her all her life".

"Yes, you have but you seem to give her all she wants when she gives you those eyes".

"Yes but I can be strict". He whined.

I snorted"You literally bought her family pack chips and family sized coke, you don't know how to be strict".

"No I don't, I just want to give her the world for her being with me and always being happy when you were not here"

"You're giving her the world and she's super grateful to you because you're the best dad and husband". I said kissing him