chapter fourty eight

Savanna KNIGHT.

I always thought having to kiss a man was exchanging saliva with someone is unclean and it was like changing your mouth germs but last night was nothing like that, it was like fireworks in me,  he even took my scrunchie and he was not going to give me back from the way he put it on his wrist, I have blushed hard already from everything that happened today and even yesterday that it does not want to go at all and it increased.

The driver drove Serenity to school and I have to come home by lunchtime to make her food since I didn't want her to be late, I'm used to her not being at home but we have food at home, Alex went to the bathroom to change while I went to the walk-in closet to change since I do not want anyone to see me naked ever.

"You look pretty in leggings".I heard as I got out of the walk-in closet, I blushed as I see Alex staring at me. He just made it, even more, worse now.

"You'll come with me to work".

"Why?".

"I want to take you to work with me, let go before we are late and you will give me apples this time".He said as he takes my hand and locked them with his.

"Wait, I want to take my scrunchie".

"Why?".

"I'm used to people seeing it up please".

"No".

"Alex".

"You said my name!". He smiled at me cheekily before he kissed my forehead, I could feel my cheeks on the verge of melting since I could not get any other shade of red after all this.

"No scrunchie, I like your hair like this and you blush a lot like way too much, I mean you look like a tomato and some beetroot with red lipstick on too, ".he said to me as I blushed again, was it that like oblivious that I looked like a tomato.

"You just made it, even more, worse but I think you have a cute blush, you're way too cute". He said as he opens the door for me as I put my hand on my cheek.

"Stop being nice to me". I grumbled.

"Why is that?".

"It makes me blush, stop".

"It's not my fault that you're innocent".

"I'm not innocent". I whined.

"You're not?". He smirked.

"That's not what I meant". I said as I you know blushed again but my hand was on my cheeks to stop whatever was going on.

"What do you know what I'm thinking?"

"Because you are smirking when I said that I am not innocent". I said again.

"You have a very dirty mind Savanna"

"Dirty mind?  what are you making me say. Can we just go?".I said sitting down as I covered my cheeks with my hands.

Trust me when we got to the office, I went straight to my office to get myself. That just happened and my hormones are as excited as anything else.

"Hey, Sav-you and Mr knight had sex?". Lauren said entering my office as she made me blush even more.

"No, Who comes to someone's office and asked if you had sex with your boss, I mean what happened to Good day!". I  squealed as my voice was high-pitched.

"But the blush says it all but I don't see a Hickey on your neck or your chest so I mean did he.." she trailed off as I blush, I went to the bathroom to wash my face maybe it will calm my blood vessels.

The color went down alittle but it still made me look like a tomato, Awesome. I walked back to my office then rolled my eyes at Lauren before taking my grapes out, I bought some grapes to work and it was cotton candy type too.

"This weekend is my date with Dylan, I mean what I'm going to wear!". Lauren burst out as I looked at her, if she is asking me for love advice then I was the last person she should ask.

"I mean a dress".

"Have you seen me in a dress? He will think I'm trying to seduce him and I have a six years old son with me!". She said again as the intercom buzzed as I told her to keep quiet.

"Savanna, can you send my schedule or can you come and read it out to me?". I hear him say I can't call him Alex.

"Uhm, you said I should send it and you are asking me to read it out to you? I'm confused, I'm reading it out or sending"

"I want you to read it to me".

"Uhm, okay. I'll be there". I said as I look at Lauren before looking at my desk.

"Where are you going?".

"Mr. KNIGHT is-".

"Oh, Go meet your crush. Go, baby!" She cheered as I rolled my eyes at her, she worried about her date but cheering

I walked to Alex's office with the notepad that I wrote this week's plan, I have not yet imputed them in the computer plan but in my defense, Sean sent it this morning along with a thank you note for the cake.

"Okay Alex, you are having two free periods this morning then you have documents to sign from my father to hear his proposal for the deal then with a meeting with him at 2 pm then you've another deal with Sarah at 10 am then I don't think you have anything else". I say as I looked up at him.

"Why is my schedule not online on the online schedule that you designed for me and can you give me the file that I want to read about the deals".

"The online planner is not ready because Sean just sent me the schedule and I was getting Serenity ready but I'll do it when I go now".

"Do you think I should do business with your father?". He asked me with a tone that held the utmost need for honestly.

because he ple, I mean he over charges them for a deal then he uses the money out and says the money is not enough until the deal people are broke and dry plus he buys fake products for the project which it causes some of the buildings to fall.

"Why are you asking me?". I asked.

"I'm asking because I trust you and it's established that your dad has been a bad partner and aslo he cheat but if you can stop that claims then I mean I'll like accept the deal with him".

Oh, Fudge!