chapter eighty one

Alexander KNIGHT.

Serenity had a good day, she's has been learning to walk with her boot and it's has been a wild experience since she's falls and hit her face on the floor and I see those tears coming from her eye but she will say I can do it like mommy said

"So you can't tell me to-".

"Instead of butting in my business then worry about the that the person your wife is not with you, Okay?". Aria says.

"DON'T put our relationship in-".

"Which one? You love her but you are so whatever that when she comes here that you use Serenity and Blake as a like fucking excuse to talk to her, Serenity is the one that asked her to dinner?". She says knowing the fact that's a lie

"Fine, I love her but you can't forget the fact that what if she leaves me later or uses me just like Brookl-".

"Forget about the past, you are doing it and you are not happy.You're one of the hottest bachelor in Los Angeles but you finally fell in love with someone and-". She mutter the last part before she take her bag and leaves.

She wanted to visit Serenity, she bought her some chocolates and candy. But she will have it after her walking exercise. I rest her head on the wall and just think.

Maybe what she was saying was right, I deserve to be happy but why do I feel a way that I don't deserve to be happy or that it might end up with me crying too. I love everything about Savanna, she's a different person from the whole world.

"Daddy, To the house!". Serenity squeals as I packed all her things, I need a bath and I take bath here but I missed home.

"Hold on Serenity,can you walk without your crutches now or you want to keep them with you?".I ask as she drops it on the floor before waddling to the door.

"Bye Doctor potatoes!". Serenity scream as we get to the reception, he's and will be the doctor that has been taking care of Serenity since she's a baby and even my future kids later. What the fuck!

"Bye Serenity". He grins at her before he laughs and leaves as Serenity giggle. Yeah nothing is happening here.

"Alexa, turn on the light please". I say to the house monitor, the maids have like cleaned already. Very good.

"Serenity, mommy is coming to have dinner with us later". I said as she pouts before she sits me down on the chair.

"Daddy, why do you and mommy want to co-parent? Google said it's for people who wants to d-divowre?". She says as she misprononouced Divorce.

The thought of having a divorce scares me especially divorcing Savanna. After a divorce she will be single and she can be with someone else than me and I'll better allow hell to freeze than do that.

"We got into a fight and it's my fault, I said means things to her and she's hate me now Serenity".

She sits on my lap then pouts" Daddy, I promise you that mommy doesn't hate you after all she told me to make sure. I make you happy, you eat and you sleep"

Realization Dawn to me, Serenity was a bit persistent about that when we were in the hospital that she would not take any of her medications until I ate or she will not sleep until that I slept with her. Maybe she actually wants this as much as I want it too, my mind goes to Blake.