chapter eighty nine

Savanna knight

All this seems like a dream to me,Alex puts me in a fashion school to make my dreams come through. He buys all the materials I'll need and he's here supporting me and he's giving me a chance to overcome my fears.

I could make friends here, I will have some like college experience here and I will like be doing what I love and dreamed about to since I majored five subjects in college. I mean Alex said that was not normal too.

"Baby, are you even listening?'. Alex voice interrupt my reverie, I shook my head and turn to him as he helps me pack up.

"No you weren't, I have bought medicines for your panic attacks, it's some pills and a inhaler when you feel-. I'll be calling you to ask if you have taken them darling".he cooes folding my shirts into my travelling bag that he aslo bought for me too.

"You will be fine, you know that right?". He says as he rubs his hands on my thighs.

"What if people don't like me there?".

"To hell with them for not liking someone as amazing as your savanna". He cussed.

"What if I don't want to sta-".

"Baby, if you feel anxious is fine. Take a deep breath or maybe take some whatever from your inhaler but you, my Angel is not a loser and you will make it through this and I will be there to help you okay?".

"Can I help you pack my own things now?" I ask trying to lighten up the serious mood

"Nope, I'll help you do it and I want to like make sure nothing to sexy because there will be boys there and I don't want them to hit on my wife for all I know baby". He say folding my skirts and jeans in too.

"But I thought you said I was your girl-".

"You're both Angel,".

"Okay, you are all ready for clothing and_". He trails off"panties and bras just remains your things in the bathroom". He says as he winks at me before going to bathroom.

"Okay, McDonald's before we go to your college and pack you in your room. I will drop serenity off then we are done"

I nod before going to serenity's room, I look at her, she smile at me. Does she not that I'm not going to be at home?

"Congratulations Mommy, you are going to be better than any designer ever!" She squeals before running to me and hugs me

"Y-you know about this?".

"Daddy asked me and I said yes because you like to draw clothes, here you will use this to remember me okay?" She says, she hands a picture of her to me.

"Thanks baby, I will call you". I said kissing her cheeks as she kissed my cheeks back.

"Angel, time to go baby".Alex yells with the rolling of bags shouting along with him.

I sigh before going outside then take his hand as we walked downstairs to the car, I swear I could feel tears about to fall as we got inside the car and Alex started the car.

I look at the house,my tears threatening to fall even more. The car slowing moving to outside the estate. A part of me felt that I was leaving my home and my happy place. I could feel some tears already falling too.