Bonus chapter two

Alexander knight.

Today was Ansley's first Christmas and it'll be year since we had her and it has been a enjoyable time and I just love my life, the house was decorated by the girls. The light and everything and the presents I bought.

The house also smelt of freshly baked good savanna was making cookies and brownie but today is also Ansley's first time to see a snowflake or even being in snow"Good, all warm and ready for some snow". I said, I've made sure she was warm enough.

"Daddy, did you know snow is made out of water?My one years old asked,she loves to read and she was very inquisitive. She has a library in her room with lots of books.

"Wow, tell me another one". I cheer, I sat on the floor waiting for her to rain all the facts on her head to me and I liked seeing the sparkle in her eyes when she says facts

"Did you know that the stars we see in the night sky are not the only stars but it's like that because they're visible to our eyes". I let out a small gasp, I really didn't know it.

"All my kids are going to rule the world". I said to her before kissing her forehead, it's not easy being a dad especially with all the things going on with Ansley.

Savanna takes the camera and puts it on, I opened the door and Ansley goes outside. She doesn't go into the snow yet. She takes her time to observe before she goes, new experience was something that always put worries in our heart especially with Ansley because she could have a panic attack and she might hurt herself from the fall.

She sits on the cold group and pokes some snow pile before she giggle"It's cold". She says taking a fistful in her arms.

"Hey, wait for me". Serenity yells, she jump outside and joins her sister on the floor. I could feel the smile on my face making me glance at Savanna who was also smiling.

"Do you want to build a snow?". Serenity asked her sister, Ansley tilts her head and a pout on her beautiful lips then a smile comes" You mean like Olaf?". She asked.

"Yeah". Serenity replies, they begin to do a snow man. I'm proud that they have good relationship between their selves.

"Now we need a hands, nose and ears'. She adds looking around for branches but I've already asked them to clear branches.

"I have an idea, come daddy". Ansley pull me inside back to the warmth of our home and pulls me into the pantry of snacks.

"Daddy,Oreo and KitKat". She points, they were at the top area as I reach her it and I passed them to her before she pulls me to outside again.

"Ansley,we don't need a snack. We need_ oh that's pretty". Serenity cooes when she gently stabs a long KitKat stick for ears.

The snowman was perfect after all my kids made it.They put Oreo for the nose also a KitKat bar for arms and ears "Say cheese". Savanna says before she takes a picture of them and It was going to the photo book.

"Now, who wants hot chocolate?". She ask, our daughter's rush inside waiting in the kitchen for their reward and treat.

"You put marshmallows". Serenity squeals,
licking the whipped cream and caramel on her lips before drinking it again.