chapter sixty one

Alexander KNIGHT

She likes me!

Savanna knight likes me back!

Gesu, she's in the like zone with me!

"You made my day Savanna!".I said as I give her another peck on the lips as she blushed again making my heart swell.

"How?".She asked meekly confused on how she made my day, I mean I have a priceless gem with me

"You made my day because you like me back and you will do anything to make sure Serenity is happy and safe". I said again as I tugged her even closer to me

"Of course I'll do anything for Serenity, I might not be ber bio-".

"But you are legally her mother".I interrupted quite harshly as she sends me an apologetic look for the denial.

"Alex?".She called, I loved how my name just rolled out of her mouth like it made my name sound rare even if my name is one of the most used names.

"Hmm?".

"You have a meeting in one hour with a few business people and I wanted to tell you because I don't think you are going to let of". She said as I groaned, it was a romantic mood like why did she have to add business into this now.

"Let go of what?".I asked pretending to not know that I was holding her waist.

"Your hands are all over me". She said again with her cheeks turning more red like this is what I get to enjoy everyday.

"My hands are not on your arms or they are not on your nose, eyes, stomach or any other parts. So tell me exactly my hands are". I teased again with a smirk on my face.

She coughs"My waist".

"What?".I said pretending not to hear.

"Alex, your hands are on my waist". She whispered again.

"Savanna, speak louder".

She blushed even more"Alex!".she yells in a flushed tone as her cheeks were so red smacking my hand away.

"Okay, okay, okay, I just like seeing you blush so much but I'm hungry so I will have to get food somewhere". I said

"Hmm,okay. I've highlighted the files and the important facts about each one of the deals". She said walking over to the closet as she brings files out.

"Have you eaten Savanna?".I asked out of curiosity as she blushed and nodded no.

"It felt weird to eat something when I'd know my name here and it also felt like weird eating without you because we all eat together even with Serenity".

I walked towards her" I'll hurry up and we will get some food for you because something bad might happen". I said as I hold her shoulder as she looked at me

"Something bad?" She repeats confused

"Yeah, from all the time I know you I've figured out that you have a history of not playing with your stomach". I say as her worried face dropped immediately

"You have a meeting in a few minutes and you are teasing me that I like food? Have you seen yourself in the mirror when you see food?". She challenged.

"Me? How do I look when I see food?". I challenge back folded my hands on my chest waiting for her explanation.

"Oh, you look like that food is a piece of salvation that you needed, you eat like a those cartoon that Serenity watches"

"Well I can't help it, it's your food after all that we are talking about but I don't mind having you instead".I say and I winked at her.

She reads my words as a blush runs to her cheeks again as she looked at me, I winked as her as she coughed"You are so dramatic sometimes Savanna".

She glares at me"Me? Dramatic?You said you just wanted to eat me? ".

"Yeah I mean eat you if you don't stop cooking for me, what else do you think I was talking about.."I trailed off then I smirked as she slaps her hand on her face"Bad minded s-".

"Alex, just go have a shower please".she begs pointing at the bathroom as I kiss her forehead then went to have shower

"Why are you staring at me like that?". I and her say at the same time as we buy sandwiches from a shop and go back to the car as we opened it then boom this.

"I'm not staring at you Angel, you are in deed staring at me if my eyes are not in fact failing me". I said taking a bite.

"You eyes are failing you because you're the one staring at me, are you trying to make fun of me or something?". She ask

"Why will I do that Angel? But which eyes are you using to see me staring at you because you can't unless Ally has taught you some witchcraft". I said as I dramatically shift away from her

"No! You can feel it and are you saying that I'm a witch?". She challenge again

"I-".

"Mr and Mrs knight, you are at your destination ".i hear Nick say with alot of humor in his tone as I nodded.

"I'll go check the place". Savanna said as she wondered off as I sat down on my seat.

"Alexander, may we have a word with you?".I hear his voice say as I turned to see Savanna's family.

"Firstly it's Mr knight and you have-" I was about to say when I look meeting Savanna eyes as she nods no to me.

"When we are in public call me Mr knight".I changed to something else as I mutter a fake smile.

"Did Savanna embarrass you again? I'm sorry about her? She has this pathetic of an anxiety-". Her mother wanted to say as Scarlett undressed me

Bitch, you can't see anything.

"Stop, don't you dare anything like that because you may forget but she's my wife and I won't tolerate anyone saying anything bad about her being a knight!"

Her stepfather nudges Savanna mom to apologise instantly"Sorry, Alexander". I hear her say as I huffed going