chapter sixty nine(one".)

Alexander KNIGHT.

Monday mornings were the worst days in my day of the worst days for me to work or get bad days. I look at the side next to me seeing Savanna was not the side of bed meaning she's wake already. I roll to her side then jump when I feel my back getting wet making me check.

It was a medium size stain of blood, she might have not seen it or she would've changed the sheets. I get up checking to see if there was a stain on my shirt and sigh not seeing it then pull the sheet off the bed going to the laundry room and turning on the washing machine then I go back to my room seeing it didn't like go through the sheets to the mattress.

I take new sheets from the closet then I kick the pillows off the bed then lay the new sheet on the bed putting the pillow back on the bed like Savanna makes the bed every day for me but this is the one thing that I could for her now.

I was not disgusted because I have been through worse with Brooklyn, she stain the bed all the time and sometimes me when we are cuddling like she has this heavy flow and the worse part is that it has this large chucks on blood strings. I am used to it plus it's a good thing to see menstruation like it's makes you a girl to a woman like a strong one from her.

I went to the bathroom then had a hot shower before I changed into work fit, I dried the sheets then put them back on  the closet before heading downstairs" do you have something for me to eat?". I asked her startling her as she turns to me then glared at me for scaring her.

"Good morning Savanna, can you cook something for me please?". I ask her with a pout, she drops the glass of milk.

"Aunt Molly already made you food, it's in the microwave". She added passing the food to me as I frown taking some.

"But I'll make you food maybe after you get back from work, see you at work". I hear her say as I pulled her back on the chair as she looked at me confused.

"We can go together".

"Why?".

"What do you mean by why?". I asked

"I mean I can walk there, it's no big deal  since I have been doing it for awhile". I frowned remembering that I make her walk everyday to work.

"I know but I want to, Let's go". I said as I put my plate in the dishwasher and I quickly give him a kiss on the lips.

The blush on her cheek was still there as we got into the office, Ally and sean. I mean they didn't do a wedding again since Ally has been throwing up but are legally married from court marriage.

"Alex, Tinashe wants to see you for a business deal".I hear Savanna voice say again as I lean on my elbow looking at her as she tells me something about this deal about tinashe.

"Alex?".

"Alex?

"Xander?". I hear her say breaking me out of my trances as I nodded to her, I mean that should be my nickname now.

"Okay, I'll call her now". She said creep out from my stares as she goes outside, I see the files she drops on my table

The air changes when someone comes in, the perfume bounces me off track. It smelt familiar but I ignore it" Hey baby"   I hear a voice say making me jolt up.

"B-Brooklyn?". I whisper out trying to sound tough as she pulls off her shade, I  see the smirk on he face as she sits.