chapter twenty nine

Savannah KNIGHT.

Lauren should have an award for her talent of making someone nervous and uncomfortable in less than five seconds. I mean she just told me that the whole of La women would like their juices on Alexander's face making me ask her and she telling me was just wrong.

I mean Nobody knows we are married but I mean if Alex is not interested in any woman then they should keep their juices to themselves and Ewww.

"You should see your face!". Lauren burst into laughter making me blush for the hundredth time today.

"Lauren,it's not funny and you know Your son could walk up here and hear all this raising questions".

"Yes mother I know, I mean at least he's all yours and I'll gladly break Bianca's metal hands just for you to keep him".

"Okay weirdo,I'm leaving and don't and I repeat Don't eat Josh's chocolate chip or I'll beat up if I find out".I said making her laugh even more.

"After you got me a two boxs of s'more? Nah josh can keep his cookies but thank you and will you come back to work for your crush or something?".

"I don't know but I'll tell you if I'm, Bye Lauren and tell Josh I said hi after he's done with his nap".

I stopped at the store to get Serenity some bananas chocolate chip muffins, I mean she has been a good girl. She lays her bed immediately when she wakes up,cleans her room herself now and folds her clothes herself now too, before it was Aunt Molly but I want her to learn to be independent.

"Serenity, I'm home". I yell softly as I hear footsteps hurrying downstairs.

"Mommy!" Serenity squealed when I lift her up and give her a kiss on her cheek, then sat her down on the stool.

"For being a good girl, you deserve alittle treat but it will not be all the time but today I got you your favourite". I said opening the box as she claps her hands together.

"Thank you Lord for today, Bless me, daddy and Mommy in jesus name I've prayed". She prayed then took a bite.

Alex doesn't believe in God because I mean Serenity told me that since the old incident but I mean God did it as a good thing because there will be a girl that would love him even better.

Serenity had two muffins then went up to her room to do her homework and I have to pack her bags for school, it was seven before Alex came back home.

I was in the kitchen sitting on a stool with my brand new drawing book and I have started making some designs with some fabrics and indications for fun as Alex dropped his food on the table then turned back until I felt someone nudge me.

Serenity popped from the table taking his bowl then whispering for me to shh as she hid back on the table as Alex turns back making me sit up straight.

"We have a thief in the house". He trails off slowly looking at me then the table and it's you"Got you little thief!". He said lifting Serenity up as she squealed.

Alex had a good relationship with her,I mean that's really when you can see him smile wholeheartedly and Serenity loves him so much too sometimes you know I wish I had it with my step dad.

"Fine, you can have the food".

"Thank you daddy, Bye!". She dashed up stairs.

Okay this was awkward I mean Alex and I sitting here just looking away at anything but ourselves like I have the best marriage in the world. Sarcasm.

"Savannah,can we just be friends?". Alex said clearing his throat as I look back at him.

"F-friends?".

"I don't consider you my wife but you take good care of Serenity and I don't think you deserve being treated like a stranger since my family loves you too. So let's be friends.". He said bringing out his hand to me.

I debate mentally whether to do this but I mean if being friends with him means we can not have this tension then fine as I put my hand on his.