chapter seventy five

Savanna KNIGHT.

Josh and Serenity had another play date and she has been going on about some icecream that her friends talked about or her best friend in academic? I mean that was what Serenity said like I didn't know we have best friends for school. I told her that her dad will be mad at us.

I'm instantly regretting saying no to her from the way she sat down with angry pout on her face and teary eyes. Jesus I might go to hell fire if i don't do this for her as I told her to change to clothes. I mean she came here in her robe and I thought she was going commando soon from the way she was tugging it too.

"Why is he coming with us? He didn't want to do before". Serenity says as she comes back downstairs.

"Serenity, he's coming with us and you know that you dad must not know that we went out right?" I say as she nods

"Aunt Savanna, you don't have to really do. It's not compulsory that she tastes it today if uncle alex will get angry". Josh says glaring at Serenity as she pouts.

"Josh you know Serenity, let's go and we will back before he comes back". I sigh, I hate to lie to Alex but Serenity's pout.

"Wow today is so pretty ".Serenity says as we walk towards the park. The wind blowing her hair and Josh hair too.

"That's the icecream cart mommy!". I hear her scream points she tries to run as Josh grabs her back as I take her arm

"No running, we are almost there". I say as we finally get to the park. I put them on the side walk looking at my purse for change for the icecream.

Third person pov

"Why are you parked here?". A man ask Leonard,Leonard whined the windows down and looked at the old man.

"I'm waiting for my wife".Leo points at Brooklyn who was wearing a hat. The man knew something was going on.

He waved them off as he nods, he sits beside me then looks at me. Brooklyn is on a bulky men clothes with a jacket, I mean with sunglasses and a huge hat

She looks at me before she looks at Leo, then nods. The car goes on immediately as Brooklyn opens her purse then walks on the road making her coins fall down as she quickly passes the side walk"Ma, your money fell down!". Serenity says as she gets on the road and looks at the coins first like where was this from.

"Serenity come back here now!". Josh yells as Savanna buys the icecream for them. She told them to stay here.

"Wait, the woman forgot her money and I want to give it back to her. Mom will be so proud of me". Serenity says as she begins to pick up the coins.

Leonard waits for her to pick the fourth coin, she picks it up as he begins the car and goes for the maximum speed as he drives towards her"Serenity!". Savanna yells as Serenity looks at her.

"Ouch!". Serenity yells in the air as he runs over her, the hardness of the floor hit her head hard and the metallic taste of blood in her mouth from somewhere

"Serenity, Someone help!". Savanna yell tapping Serenity, blood running from a place as people gathered around them.

"That fool ran her over!". A woman say as Josh bursts into tears. Savanna feels her heart form a lump seeing her.

Serenity's body began to feel cold. Her eyes slowly going close as she mutters a few words"SOMEONE, HELP!!".Savanna yells as she taps Serenity to wake her.

The sound of ambulance bolts in, the pandemic comes in and take her. They put her in the ambulance as Savanna just stares like she should have not put her outside now, she tried to calm herself down and Josh who was crying.

"Serenity, Aunt Savanna is Serenity-".

"Serenity is going to be fine". Savanna says not sure about it