chapter thirty nine

Savanna Knight.

Today was good, Alex went to his parent's house for something and his sister has not said a word to me and I do not know how to make her speak to me but Ally texted me and said we'll be hanging out some time and I'm excited and scared at the same time.

I look at Aria who was on the couch and she was on her phone, my mind was trying to dish up questions or small talks I could talk to her about, I see her smile as her phone beeped" Who're you texting Aria?".I blurted out using my hand to cover my mouth as she looks at me with not a good face.

"last time I checked you are serenity's mother not my mother, father, or Alex. So mind your damn business.

"Hmm, do you want me to make your lunch since it's almost lunchtime?". I say again trying to make her warm-up.

"So you can poison me?'.

"Oh okay, bye-bye". I said sadly waving then rushing back upstairs,

I went back to my room lay on the bed which is the couch then sighed, she hates me already and I have not done anything to her. I take my book then sat up thinking of what to draw now.

I was bent on making the perfect leggings, I mean the one not too long or not too short. Anti cameltoe, does show your panties when you squat plus it's a pinch-free band on the waist and it is very stretchy even does not bring outlines it should have a simple design

I was making it happen, it was halfway done after twenty designs I have made. The first ten were sloppy, the others are not that good as in my head but I feel as this was the perfect one, I was making the top part since I have not done the beginning yet.

I was hungry for ice cream and Alex didn't buy any ice cream since Serenity was not here meaning to the store as I go downstairs seeing Aria eating food. She already cooked and cleaned up.

"I'm going to the store, do you want me to get something to eat or any other?".

"Some coke and chips, how much will I give you to come and go for me?". She asked not raising her eyes from me.

" Don't worry, I'll-".

"No, thank you, here!". She said throwing a one thousand note on me as she turns to her phone again"Maybe you'll come with me?" I ask as she looks at me with a bored look then nods no.

I sighed getting outside and walking to the nearest store, I look at the aisle for her chips and coke. I did have her digit or I would have asked her about how many should I get for her.

I got two cokes and three bags of chips and I got myself some ben and Jerry  some dough chunks and ice cream with some pads since I just used my last one today and this morning aslo with chips

"Here's your coke and chips with your change".I said as I passed it to her and her money too as she looked at me.

"Where did you get the money to buy all that? I mean you are using Alex's card now or something?". She scowls at me taking my bag and pouring everything I bought on the floor.

"No, I bought it with my own money.".

"Do you work at a club? Does Alex know about your job?".

The bitch I'm showing you some knuckle sandwich if you don't stop talking.

I sigh packing my food from the floor and glancing at her before I ran back to Alex's room and opened the ice cream I moaned when it entered my mouth then chuckled, food is the only thing that does hurt you but makes you feel so food.

"I have never seen someone so happy to eat than you Savanna".Alex's voice enters my ears as I turned back wiping my face for any possible ice cream.

" Oh, Uhm, sorry!". I stutter finding what to say like he saw me do a happy dance while sitting because of food.

"You should wipe your mouth properly and my mother said I should give this to you and tell her what you think and call her". He said handing me a package.

"What's it?". I asked him looking at the package and him as he shrugged going to the bathroom.

I remove the package seeing a sticky note on it from her, dear Savanna, it will mean a lot to me if you can wear this tonight and tell me everything in the morning. Love RoSa.

I smiled as I opened the box then pause taking the wrapping as my eyes widen, she bought me lingerie as it fall from my hand.

I wonder what Alex will think if he saw us in this Savanna.

I checked more seeing more of them in a variety of colors and some satin shorts and shirt.